My Purchase from the EauClaire Mini sale -

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
This is my purchase from the EauClaire Sale. She is a 5 month old filly out of Ramakers Little Peter Piper and Two Eagles Chicksaw Maiden. She seems to be a real sweetheart and is gentle and has been well handled. She was sold on application so now I need help thinking of a name for this little girl!

This is Cindy Huber's (dunpainted) little rescue colt (he was going in the kill buyer's trailer, when Cindy got him) that is with my filly.

P9180017.jpg

Now this was a very special deal: The people that had her couldn't care for her anymore and wanted to know if I would take her or else she was going to the Humane Shelter. Once I saw this adorable little "fluff" I couldn't say, no! So meet little Samantha who now joins our 3 German Shepherds and 1 sheltie!! She is sooooo lovable and is already laying under my feet along with Keisha as I am at the computer!

Samantha.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one..Cograts...I spent almost the entire day there Until that mule was sold I wanted just to see how much He went for as I liked Him a lot...

I remember that filly. THe filly that was after my colt, a friend of mine bought.

SH how come you didnt introduce yourself?

Ashley said:
I remember that filly.  The filly that was after my colt, a friend of mine bought.
SH how come you didn't introduce yourself?

469007[/snapback]

Like I mentioned before I guess I was just to shy I did talk to the Show manager of the Rochester AMHA show~!...She recognized me because not only was I at that show but I went there with my friend who was one of the judges at that show and we all went out and ate lunch together..So she knew me..and I had my pictures with me this time so I showed her some of my now famous pics..
biggrin.gif

Your filly looks like a real sweetheart Donna, what color is she? And what a cute little dog - how nice of you to take her!
wub.gif

They are both very sweet looking...so glad they have a new and good home. Mary

Yep, Donna, you did get a bargain, but I think Samantha (puppy) made out the best! She gets to sleep with you and keep your feet warm while typing away on the computer!
wub.gif

Oh....Oh....I'll play the name game! Here are a few suggestions:

Qtr Rae Mystic Chickasaw A Piper

Qtr Rae Mystic Piper

Qtr Rae Mystic Maiden Piper

Qtr Rae Mystic Chickasaw Two Eagles

Qtr Rae Mystic Two Chickasaw Eagles

Qtr Rae Mystic Chickasaw Two Maiden Eagles

Qtr Rae Mystic Maiden Chickasaw

Qtr Rae Mystic Maiden's Two Eagles

........and my favorite

Qtr Rae Mystic Peter Piper's Chick
wink.gif

Gosh, if I didn't have so much going on at the house, you friend would hop into the truck and be there in 5 hours!

Until then, my friend.......a big hug

Cindy

saludando.gif

Yep, Donna, you did get a bargain, but I think Samantha (puppy) made out the best! She gets to sleep with you and keep your feet warm while typing away on the computer!
wub.gif

Oh....Oh....I'll play the name game! Here are a few suggestions:

Qtr Rae Mystic Chickasaw A Piper

Qtr Rae Mystic Piper

Qtr Rae Mystic Maiden Piper

Qtr Rae Mystic Chickasaw Two Eagles

Qtr Rae Mystic Two Chickasaw Eagles

Qtr Rae Mystic Chickasaw Two Maiden Eagles

Qtr Rae Mystic Maiden Chickasaw

Qtr Rae Mystic Maiden's Two Eagles

........and my favorite

Qtr Rae Mystic Peter Piper's Chick
wink.gif

Gosh, if I didn't have so much going on at the house, your friend would hop into the truck and be there in 5 hours!

Until then, my friend.......a big hug

Cindy

saludando.gif

Donna,

They are all sooo cute! And lucky!! They found you, and your big heart, to take them in and love them. I'm glad Cindy was able to get the pretty little boy away from the kill buyer. They shoud be outlawed at auctions. See you soon.

Latest posts

Back