My Protectors

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vetasst

Reaction score
Well this should put a smile on everyones faces.
default_488.gif

The other day i was out feeding, brushing and spoiling a little bit when my little Hershey man went nuts. I was in the barn with the "girls" and he started sounding off, stomping and just being obnoxious. I looked outside and low and behold there was a coyote about 50 feet from the pasture fence, of course when i went outside the girls did too.

Milk Duds mom pushed her back into the barn, of course the baby was having a fit cause she wanted to see what the fuss was about, Snickers started to get a little pushey, nudging me trying to get me in the barn, she has a really hard head by they way. While all of this was going on, Hershey "chased" the coyote off. It was so awsome to see how they work. I feel so protected. Of course an extra treat came out for all.
default_firstprize.gif

Just wanted to share with everyone.

Milk Duds mom pushed her back into the barn, of course the baby was having a fit cause she wanted to see what the fuss was about, Snickers started to get a little pushey, nudging me trying to get me in the barn
Why does this remind me of "Into the lifeboats!! Women and children first!"
default_laugh.png

If something spooks Syd (my mini) she runs to me for protection. I'm not sure what my mule Betsy would do about a dog-like animal that size, but I have a goat that instantly flattens any dog she sees, and that includes the neighbor's Labrador!

Ain't it nice to have someone looking out for you?
default_wub.png

That is soooo cool! I love your candy names! Are you expecting more flavors in the spring? How about a picture of your protector!

No not expecting any this comming spring will see what next year brings. Hershey is in my Avatar, he is the most loving man.
default_wub.png

Back