MY PRECIOUS FILLIES ARE HOME !!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that just made my morning!!! What wonderful news!!!! Thank goodness they were returned all unharmed...and all together. Sounds to me that it could've been locals, the media was on top of it...and they would have found them sooner or later. They gave up! I'm glad they're home safe and sound!
yes.gif
aktion033.gif

I haven't read beyond your initial post here but I had to respond adn say WOW!!!! It is the best news to wake up to this morning! I am so so happy for you. Congratulations Jan! And welcome home to those beautiful little girls too!

Oh that is wonderful news! I'm so glad someone had second thoughts and brought them back!!!!!!

This is the best news I will hear all day, I'm sure of that!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for you, and for your little girls!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yes.gif

Oh! Such wonderful news! I am so thrilled to hear this story had a very happy ending as most stolen horse cases don't. Miracles really do happen!!!

Tammie~

Honestly, when I first got a forwarded email saying the fillies were home I said "Nah, this is a hoax".

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Jan, bless you and those little ones.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I couldn't help but cry reading this joyous news. I hope by this evening you have been able to rest a little better and begin to recover.

Did the cut girl require any stitches?

I suspect the fear of losing one of our little horses in this manner lurks in the back of all of our minds. I know it does mine. Perhaps that helped all of us to pray a little harder for their safe return.

Will channel 9 do a follow up? I'll watch tonight.

Bless you

Charlotte

I am so glad that they came home.
aktion033.gif
I have been so sad for you.

I have tears of joy for you.

I am glad they came home without too much damage.

What a wonderful end to a strange and tragic story!

When I heard they were missing it was so sad and strange to me that they took 5 of them. Now, they secretly returned all 5!

You must be filled with all sorts of emotions.

Thank God the thieves decided to make right on their wrong!

If only horses could talk, I bet those little girls would have an interesting story to tell!

I hope you get a good night's sleep!
biggrin.gif

That is absolutely wonderful news. Like the others I thought you would not get all of them back. The Lord was watching over you and the girls.

Ginny StP

That is absolutely wonderful news. Like the others I thought you would not get all of them back. The Lord was watching over you and the girls.

Ginny StP

The only thing that would top this is to have the guilty party turn themselves in.

CONGRATULATIONS and I am so happy for you!

Oh my gosh, I have not been on here for a bit, so this is the first I have heard about this. I am SO glad that it was a happy ending for all of you. What an awful ordeal you have been through, I can't imagine how terrible. ((((hugs))))

OMG--I just got home and read this and I was so happy
aktion033.gif
to hear that they were returned unharmed. I was actually crying as I read this..just because I was so happy to hear the good news!! Here is a big (((hug))) for you and those little fillies....if only they could talk
wink.gif
Corinne

I can't believe it took me this long to notice this thread (pinned to the top)!!!!!

I am [SIZE=21pt]SOOOOOO HAPPPPPY [/SIZE]for you!

How on earth did they get all 5 of them back in the pasture without being seen????

YAY! That is such wonderful news!!! I've been praying they would be returned safely!
wub.gif

Jessica

Latest posts

Back