MY PRECIOUS FILLIES ARE HOME !!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK GOD! It's a miracle! I have big happy tears rolling down my face and big grin from ear to ear! I'm SO THRILLED FOR YOU JAN!!!

I think you should change any and all locks that anyone has ever carried a key to besides you. (copies could have been made) Puting locks on the hinges is a great idea!

[SIZE=21pt]WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Friends like Davie are a blessing
yes.gif

Get lots of rest Jan, I imagine you're exhausted after all of that worry. {{{{Hugs}}}}

Jan,

I just got to my computer this morning and read this. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I never would have thought that they would be returned in this manner. It SOUNDS like someone close by and not travelers.

I know this has to have commanded all your attention for the last several days. Hopefully now you can think about OTHER things you need to do.

SO GLAD THESE BABIES ARE BACK
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
When I got the call from Jan I just could not believe it. She was crying and sobbing so hard I thought something else might have gone wrong--just couldn't believe that I was hearing that the girls were FINALLY HOME.

So glad that Jan and I both had the time to talk and come up with notifiying the media--THANKS TO ALL OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS. I know that Jan will call Mary at Channel 9 and Mary will probably do a follow-up report as she told me to keep in touch.

These babies mean so much to Jan and I just glad that I could do a small part to help get them home. What little part I played was small in comparision to the trama Jan was going through 20 hours away from home, knowing there was nothing she could do here--I know it was a completely HELPLESS FEELING.

Prayers are answered and they do work. Thanks to everyone who kept these little girls in their thoughts and prayers. I also believe that having the photos of the babies and getting them aired on the news was a big help.

PLEASE, PLEASE folks, keep current (at least yearly) photos of all your horses in a file that is readily available to you and a close friend so that if this EVER HAPPENS TO ANYONE ELSE the photos can be made public. I believe showing the photos of the missing fillies was a Key component as everyone was able to see what they looked like--especially the pintos.

Another strange turn of events--I got a call yesterday for Evelyn Smith (WEWINDWALKER) that she had a couple drive up to her house with a trailer in tow wanting a Stallion--very specific--a stallion and nothing else. HUMMMM makes you wonder.

JUST SO GLAD THE FILLIES ARE HOME AND JAN CAN NOW REST SOMEWHAT COMFORTABLY----I know she will be extremely nervous at every turn and when she looks out in the pasture and does not immediately see one of her horses--she will panic.

THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR PRECIOUS MERCY AND WATCHFUL LOVING CARE OF THESE FILLIES AND BRING THEM HOME SAVELY.

new_multi.gif
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
thumbup.gif

OMGosh..Ohmegosh...wahoooooooo...yeahhh....doing the dance of JOY!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Jan I tried to post congrats earlier and my computer went duh on me . so I will try again. A lot of prayers have sure been answered and it has made my day knowing all five are home safe and sound. Congrats again,now maybe you can get some rest.

Cheryl Ticer aka /woodnldy

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

That is so awesome, I'm so happy they came back, what a mystery!

I am so happy for you! I can't believe it but am thrilled that they are back. We had a horse stolen several years ago and even though she would be in her 30's now, we both still look at every sorrel horse we see in a pasture.

Give them all hugs for us.

Mary

Miracles, God works in wonderful ways.

Tears, tears, Tears of Joy are rolling down my cheeks at work, you got your precious babies back.

All I can say is Miracles do come true.

Now make sure you enjoy every precious moments that you can with those babies.

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS!!
aktion033.gif
IT SURE MADE MY WEEK!!

I KNOW THAT EVERYBODY WAS PULLING FOR YOU, BUT I WAS SURE THAT THE ODDS WERE AGAINST YOU AND YOUR BABIES EVER BEING REUNITED.

AGAIN MY HEARTFELT CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES!

PUT THIS BEHIND YOU AND GO FORWARD. YOU WILL ALWAYS WONDER WHO DID IT, BUT YOU MAY NEVER KNOW. BUT, HOPEFULLY, THEY WILL CARRY THE GUILT AND REMORSE FOR A LONG TIME. MAYBE THEY LEARNED THEIR LESSON ABOUT MESSING WITH MINIS AND THIS WONDERFUL FORUM! WE DO WATCH OUT FOR EACH OTHER.

YEAH!!

CHERYL

Praise God! What a miraculous conclusion to this terrible ordeal. I am so happy for you Jan. Thank God the hearts of the ones responsible were pricked with guilt. We all rejoice with you! Enjoy your babies and keep us posted.

Joan

aktion033.gif
Bravo! Hurray!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you..just goes to show you this forum can help you..probably lots and lots of help aside from the forum too, but good to know we're all there for each other.

Maxine

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
[SIZE=21pt]YES!!!!!![/SIZE]
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

488.gif
thumbup.gif
EXCELLENT News!!!! Congratulations and a BIG Hug!!!!!
488.gif
thumbup.gif

Nancy
wub.gif

Holy Moly!!! I cannot believe this! This is so incredible. I was so saddened by the loss of them.

I hope you can sleep now that you've verified that they're "real" LOL

Congratulations!!!

WOOHOOOO!!!
biggrin.gif
CONGRATS!! That is WONDERFULL news!! It made my day
yes.gif
!!! I am SOO happy for you!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

-Kris

Oh!!! I am so happy for you that I have tears running down my face!!!

I do want to say that I think if, heaven forbid, anything like this ever happens to any of us again, the media coverage is the very best thing you can do!

Years ago I had friends who, while attending a dog show in Chicago, had their locked van broken into and a puppy stolen while at the hotel. The TV stations jumped in and we even saw the coverge the following week while at a dog show in Milwaukee. We thought Mariah would never been seen again...but after all the media coverage showing video of her look-alike litter brother, low and behold she "just wandered into somebody's yard" and was turned in!

I'll bet those lucky fillies are getting LOTS of extra hugs and attention today!!!

Shelley

Latest posts

Back