MY PRECIOUS FILLIES ARE HOME !!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG..I can barely type this...I am sooooooo happy and excited for you ...It is the best news I could have read on here this morning....Congratulations and God Bless whatever, whoever, however those little sweeties got home...they are home...It is fantasticl news.....Happy Days are here again...
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Can you believe they actually brought those little girls back???????????????????????

Oh congrats! That is awesome news! Whew!

Ginny Long

OH, I am sooo happy there back.
488.gif
aktion033.gif
thumbup.gif
Give them all some hugs from all of us.
wub.gif

Oh Thank God! I swear we have great power and thank you dear Lord it works! I really never believed you would ever see those darling girls again. I can bearly see to type I'm sobbing after reading your joy and heartache. I am so happy for you and all involved. Please keep us informed how they are today and what the vet says about their condition. Congratulations times five!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Yepee, how exciting they are home. Thank You Lord for helping them return home. I to think the media had a big roll in getting them back. I am so excited for you.

Vicky

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I was just reading to see if there were any updates on the original post. Hoping and praying they would return and then I scroll down to see this incredible happing ending. All of your babies home safe and sound.

THANK YOU GOD!

I can only imagine the feeling of seeing them out in your pasture unexpected.

I smell a rat as well.... I wonder if the police can get prints(assuming this person(s) has their prints documented) off the halter/lead ropes.... I know you said you just wanted them back, but it would be nice if that rat was caught.

Now, get some rest.
smile.gif

Kim

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

That has got to be the greatest news!!!!!!!!

Miracles truely do happen! I, too, thought you would never see them again. I'm terribly happy for you. I would have thought if they were going to get them back to you, they would have found another way to do it. I can't believe they actually put them back in your pasture. Whatever their motive for doing it, the important thing is, they did. Hopefully this means they will never do something like that again.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Sooooooooo very very happy for you and all your little ones!!!!!!!! What wonderful news!

This story will give others hope in the future and ideas what to do if it should ever happen to them. We all appreciate your sharing. And so excited with their return!

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Jan Praise God!!!!!! WE were all praying so hard![/SIZE]

Lyn

A thought....she did say no police if they were returned. I'll assume (correctly I hope) that there will be no charges against anyone. They are home and it's a miracle and if procecution were threatened I, for one, would worry about the repercussions.

She begged for them to be returned no questions asked and God saw fit to lead these folks to bring them back. They will be judged by the greatest judge one day. So happy for you again!

Happy tears here too...I can't imagine you anguish at loosing your little friends, but you joy of finding them must have been as great. What a scarey ordeal for those little babies as well. I am so glad to know our prayers and watchfulness was answered! I think there are a few here who would gladly hunt down the perpetraitor for you...call Marty, she can head up the pitchfork brigade!
smile.gif

Oh Jan I am so happy for you~~!!!!

Give those little girls a round of hugs for me.

OMG! That is wonderful news!

It is "always someone that knows you" that is guilty of something like this. I would suspect the farm girl at this point............

So glad they are home, bet Linda is thrilled too.

Beth

Latest posts

Back