My Photography

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Dynamic Duo

Reaction score
Well, I posted on the "Job" thread about being a Amateur Natural Light Photographer and decided I should probablly post some examples
default_laugh.png
So here is the link to my FlickR:

My FlickR

comment or tell me your favorite!! Thanks!!!
default_saludando.gif

They are all nice....My fav is the B&W one with Anthony leaning up against the board (the one without the hat)..that pic is the most interesting to me....the look on his face makes it interesting and that it wasn't "posed".

Thanks Sonya! Anthony has a lot of hearing problems (so it seems, no definate tests yet since he is so young) so I just follow him around with the camera at the ready.
default_laugh.png

Very nice! I love Spellbound (my first horse was also a quarab!) and the calves are so cute!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jill!

I love Spell too, we've had so much trouble with him but he is so much better since I first came out to the barn 6 years ago
default_laugh.png

My choices were also Anthony and Spellbound. He is gorgeous

I really like the B&W one of Anthony. You might want to try and photoshop the truck out of the background. ( or possibly crop the truck out) That way your eye stays focused on the subject.

Back