My photo editing website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
Would you guys mind checking out my photo editing website that I am working on.
default_smile.png

I believe that I have asked for everyones permission to use the collages and edits I have done for them. If you would like your photo removed from my site, please let me know.

Also, if I have created a collage or edit for you and it's not on my site, please let me know and I'll add it.

If I have used your photo on my site, I have also listed you on my 'links' page. Once again, if I have used your work and you are not on my 'links' page, let me know. It's hard to keep track of all the collages and edits I have been doing.

I have been approached by a miniature organisation to donate my services as 'prizes' in an online show. As a result I will be listed as a sponsor and also be able to advertise my services for free in their magazine!

Who would have thought that this little hobby of mine that I enjoy so much would turn into something like this for me! Time to get a little more professional with my services now.
default_smile.png

Keep in mind my site is only a few days old and I'm still working on the features, but I'd appreciate the feedback. I'll stick with a freewebs site until I see where this takes me.

Visit My Website

I really like your site!! You do a real good job on the pix. I hope this is successful for you..

Missy
default_smile.png

Great job and I love your collages!!!

I framed the one you made of Ducky for my office
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back