My only foal of the year finally arrived

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AppyHollow

Reaction score
Well after expecting Sassy (AKA the whale) to go while I was at the show in Fletcher this past weekend, she waited until 8:30 last night to pop. He's not nearly as big as I was expecting from her size! Bay colt 18" tall. SNAP test was perfect, heart & lungs sound fine. He did take a bit to catch on to nursing(3 hours after he was born & nothing yet) so I gave him some colostrum suppliment & then checked on him later in the night(okay, wee hours of the morning) and he was doing fine. He's been out & running with momma most of the day.

So introducing - PHILADELPHIA FREEDOM
wub.gif

/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Phil09.jpg

About 1 1/2 hours old here

/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Phil14.jpg

This afternoon 17 hours old. Still down in the backend a bit and standing on a slope

/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Philhead.jpg

His sire is a black & white pinto, Nationals winning driving horse(not mine) and dam is a silver bay. I think he's just bay.
wink.gif
He is for sale.

Rhapsody Rhodes

Appy Hollow Farm

Bassett, VA

Rhapsody,

I don't know if it is me or not, but I can no download the pictures to see on this list. I tried your picture links too from your post on another list.

If anyone else is not having a problem, please let me know.

Regardless, Congrats Rhapsody. I'll see the pictures eventually
smile.gif

Luego

saludando.gif

Tommy

He is so cute...I love his face. Ooops, I had forgotten that this one wasn't supposed to have the appy spots and was still looking for a trace of them. That will be Sasy's NEXT baby...right?

Congratulations on a beautiful boy...I know you are glad that he waited for your return. How was Fletcher???

[SIZE=14pt]Thats a great way to celebrate the 4th....way better than a picnic! Congradulations.[/SIZE]

Lyn
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back