My newest love!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skylight_minis

Reaction score
I haven't posted on here in a while but I thought I'd share pics of my newest auction find. Her reg name is Century Farms Darque Magic but I call her Beauty. She certainly lives up to her name. She's a yearling this year and can be a bit high strung but that just adds to her flair. I'm hoping to get her to settle down enough to show a little bit this year. Of course, Dream Girl will once again grace the show ring and Dream is still my no. 1 but Beauty is running a hard second. She was all wooly at the auction except her head and neck. Well we had almost a week of 70 degree weather and i had a winter blanket that fit so i couldnt stand it any longer out came the clippers and off came the 6 inches of hair. Longest winter coat i've ever seen!!

blackbeauty.jpg

beautyvskitty.jpg

beautyclippedout.jpg

beautyc.jpg

beautyclrear.jpg

Congrats!!! She is beautiful!
aktion033.gif

VERY PRETTY!

Not sure if it is what Im seeing but is the kitty peeing in the hay or just sitting there lol!

I know my stinking barn kittys pull the bad habbit at times
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
VERY PRETTY!

Not sure if it is what Im seeing but is the kitty peeing in the hay or just sitting there lol!

Kitten wanted attention and to check out the new addition she came in the pen and Beauty went over to her so the cat jumped in the hay to get away from her. Beauty followed and was checking her out and the kitten didnt like the close encounter so she ran away right after i took the pic. Her head turned away was her looking for the good place to excape to lol. I tried to get the pic of them touching noses but wasnt fast enough.

Congrats!! I saw her in the auction and really liked her (and you got a great deal, too!
default_yes.gif
) I got HIP #9 at that auction!
default_wub.png

Will you be at this weekend's show?? We'll there to show on Saturday and probably go watch on Sunday.

I haven't posted on here in a while but I thought I'd share pics of my newest auction find. Her reg name is Century Farms Darque Magic but I call her Beauty. She certainly lives up to her name. She's a yearling this year and can be a bit high strung but that just adds to her flair. I'm hoping to get her to settle down enough to show a little bit this year. Of course, Dream Girl will once again grace the show ring and Dream is still my no. 1 but Beauty is running a hard second. She was all wooly at the auction except her head and neck. Well we had almost a week of 70 degree weather and i had a winter blanket that fit so i couldnt stand it any longer out came the clippers and off came the 6 inches of hair. Longest winter coat i've ever seen!!

blackbeauty.jpg

beautyvskitty.jpg

beautyclippedout.jpg

beautyc.jpg

beautyclrear.jpg
Wow! What a beautiful lettle head. She is adorable!

Oh, for heaven's sake. I did not mean to say Congrats? I meant to say CONGRATS!!!
default_wub.png

I hate typing FAIL!

It was the All florida mini auction that happens every Jan. and July in Ocala. There was a 2 yr old pally pinto filly in the stall with Beauty that i also wanted but i had a set price for fillies and she went over the limit. I really did get a very good deal on Beauty didnt seem to be much interest in her. Maybe cuz of her height?? She's definatly going to mature B sized but that doesnt bother me since most of my minis are B sized any how lol. I've always wanted a Century Farms horse but could never afford one. So that just makes it even better.
default_biggrin.png
She's got the movement, looks, and the flair. Whats not to love? She's calm around stuff most would find scary and skittish around stuff most wouldnt blink at lol. I'm still trying to decide on show halter color. Needs to be one that will also look good on a buckskin pinto. Going to get a cable style with beaded nose band. I think the silver plates on the nose is too bulky for such a little head.

First show i'm going to this year is in April at the conders farm. Have 2 show horses and only one winter blanket so have to wait till it warms up before i can clip dream. I dont know if Beauty will be ready for the show in April but i'll probably take her along any how. Might just do a color class or something to get her use to the feel of a show. Might could do the costume class and dress her up in arabian gear if i could find the costume for me and her cheap enough... Lots of Dreams and such a little amount of time and money lol.

Back