My newest boy is home early! :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
Last week Claudia called me saying that Syndi Kanzler's hubby Les was going down to CA. get a filly and would give me a great deal on shipping if I wanted Khan to come up to Oregon "early" (we had planned to come down there in January)...so he just arrived today and I am SOOOO excited!! He is an awesome colt!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I took some pics with my camera phone (hence the poor quality), but thought I'd share a few with you!
default_biggrin.png

This is Vista del Valle's Uno Confiado (he is 7 mo. old now)

"Khan"

khan5oct09.jpg

Khan3oct09.jpg

Khan4oct09.jpg

He looks really butt-high in the 1st one, but he isn't...just the angle of the pic
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He's gorgeous, Linda!

I've been meaning to go visit Maryann for some time -- all the more reason to get my butt in gear!

Congratulations! The pics aren't showing for me...they say they have been "moved or deleted". I want to see him! Hope you'll post some more when he's settled.

default_sad.png
No pictures showing for me either...hope to see some new ones posted soon! Congrats!
default_saludando.gif

LOL...sorry...I can blame this one on my wife...she moved his pics to their own album on photobucket...will re-post in a few!

I can finally see the pictures! He's fabulous! Congrats!

Thanks everyone! I truly am in love with this lil guy! His has such a sweet and curious personality, but with a "kick" (not literally...lol) ...He has "it" and knows it...
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Glad to have him home too. Love his in your face or pocket personality. Good Job honey.
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Deb,

You answered my next question, which was:

"So...is Deb thoroughly addicted now?" Ior is that MORE addicted?)

Welcome to LB, which is almost as habit-forming as miniature horses themselves!

Latest posts

Back