my new website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelia

Reaction score
I finally got my website up and running! I did it myself and I am somewhat computer challanged so there is room for improvement. I am pleased with it so far.

here is the link http://www.appydowns.com/

Shelia B.

Cute! Great job!
default_biggrin.png
Wish I wasn't as computer challenged as I am and I could do my own.
default_wacko.png

Looking good to start!

I know how hard and how much time it is as I do my own (actually have my minis on justadreamqtrh.com on our miniatures but have a new domain mvminiaturehorses.com that I need to transfer all the pages to!) I think one of the best things you can do is to have good pictures and keep it updated and change things around to keep it fresh - but I do find it alot of fun to do as I'm sure you are finding with yours!

Edited to say -I don't know why the link in my signature doesn't work! The link to my site works in my profile - just I just have to play around with it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I know I won't have any for sale for a few years, but I thought I had better get started on it now. I should be able to get some better pictures this summer when they are clipped and we start showing some of them.

WOW! Sharon, yours is fantastic! I don't think I will ever be that good!

The place I used had templates so I didn't have to do the html thing. I may get brave and try some things with that someday. I will be adding a reference stallions page soon too.

The snocap baby you are talking about is Wizard. I am so excited about him! He came from Critter Creek and his sire is Texas Sweetwater Spotty!

Shelia B.

Latest posts

Back