My new stallion has arrived!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stef

Reaction score
I am soooo excited
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
my new stallion C Chief Proud Eagle arrived today and I am totally in love with him
default_wub.png

Here he is getting off the trailer.

DSCF0162.jpg

DSCF0165-1.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

oooh!! Congrats!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I'm soo glad the "ol' man" found a new home!!
default_yes.gif
I own a son of his that looks pretty identical to him with exception of a bald face and blue eyes!
default_wub.png
Now I know where Sky gets his crazy hair-do! lol

102_2546.jpg

Congratulations on him!!!

We used to own (permission to share pictures) a very lovely bay leopard granddaughter of his. Her new home adores her. She has the most outstanding disposition.

Jill

Little Wee Klassic Showgirl:

KLASSY%20MARES%20Ball%20--%20071107%20--%20027.jpg

Congratulations!

I own a daughter of his, got her when she was 4 months old, she is now 8 years old and I will never part with her. She's awesome.

He is going to make you some very nice foals!

Congratulations...he is gorgeous!!!
default_wub.png
:wub Nice looking appy and love that name!!
default_new_shocked.gif

I am soooo jealous!!! I wanted him sooo bad!! Congrats!!!!

Congratulations on getting a wonderful stallion! We had some really nice foals by "Happy" and may be showing a 2 year old by him next year. We have kept two foals of his. He is nice to drive also, so hope you can drive him some also. He seemed to enjoy country drives in our area. Getitia will probably send her best wishes too as she had some wonderful foals by him. He is a grand old man, may you enjoy him a lot! We miss him! We are looking forward to see the foals that Sue has by him too in 2009! Lavonne in Iowa

We just had a mare and filly leave for NV last week and he was on the trailer. They unloaded him and did some rearranging before they loaded ours.

What a nice boy. Congratulations

Congratulations on acquiring C Chief Proud Eagle (Happy)! We own his sire, Komokos Blue Eagle, and he has sired lots of leopards and blanketed sons and daughters. I just listed Blue Eagle on the LB Saleboard today..........in case anyone is interested.

Pam C.

default_wub.png
Sounds like he has a lot of "family" within the forum members! Nice guy! Enjoy him.

Latest posts

Back