My new puppy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
Whatever possessed me to think I needed another Dachshund, but they are so cute, you can't have just one! Ray now has a new friend and his name is Fred.
default_smile.png

New puppy 3.jpg

Too cute. How old?

My MIL has a red one coming up on a year old shortly after the first of the year (maybe a little sooner, can't really remember).

Fred is about 8 weeks old now. I just got him last Saturday. Forgot what a lot of work a new puppy is, but sure is fun!

Dachshunds are a hoot. I have a coming 5 yr old doxie. Ray. Decided he needed a buddy!

My niece has a Black and tan pied long coat and my nephew has a chocolate and tan smooth coat. They are both about a year old. My brother is a gluten for punishment. He is getting 2 more puppies from the same breeder in January. I think he is getting an Isabel pied long coat and a chocolate dapple smooth coat.

default_wub.png
Love those doxies.

We have 3. They have the best personalities.

We hope to never be without a dachshund or two or...
default_biggrin.png

Rebecca, you are right. Dachshunds are the easiest going, non aggressive dogs I've been around. They are always happy! My kind of doggie!
default_wub.png

He is cute!!!
default_wub.png
:wub

I keep looking at doxies at shows!!!! I love the wire haired ones and the long hairs too....

~kathryn

Awwwww! Mini Dachshunds are so great! Congrats on such a cutie! ♥♥♥

Latest posts

Back