My New Paint

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J&HMinis

Reaction score
Hello all - Just wanted to intorduce my newest "big" boy.... Here is "Bear" or R U Lukin At Me, all 16.2 hands of him
default_wub.png

He was exactly what I wanted, a been there done that no nonsense kind of horse. He is 14 and already has earned over 500 APHA/PtHA points (mostly PtHA) and went top ten at the 2005 PtHA world show in hunter under saddle.

I've always been a western girl, but I've actually been riding him english and finding out that I really enjoy it :DOH! LOL

Here he is with his Top Ten
default_smile.png

bear_world.jpg

He'll be soooo much fun to keep clean!
default_wacko.png

VERY NICE! My daughter is a HUS girl, and when she was showing/looking for horses we looked at some of the Luke At Me's .....great horses. She ended up with a See Me Comen overo daughter, who now has an awesome apha Last Detail yearling (who needs a job).
default_smile.png

Jan

Congrats! I just bought a 4 year old Indian Artifact filly - so different than what I'm used to - I'm a western girl, too!

We show the biggies, a buckskin that we got a world championship on last year at the buckskin world in Tulsa. Gotta love the biggies, we sure do. Of course my minis are my first love.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back