my new mini!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI....WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
saludando.gif
That is one GORGEOUS Splash Overo & his name is very fitting! You are starting our very well!
yes.gif
Tell us a little about yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is GORGEOUS, Welcome to the forum!! You will learn TONS here! there coudnt be a better place for beginner miniature horse owners!!

Is you horse a stallion or a gelding? how old is he? How big is he? Is he double registerd?

Good luck on your show!!

-Gage-

He looks so neat the way he is colored!!! Congratulations on him and welcome to the wonderful world of minis!!!
smile2.gif

Welcome!
saludando.gif
I love your horse! Very nice!!!

I hope you'll tell us more about you and Mask! Nice to have you here!

aktion033.gif

I actually saw an add for him before. I thought he was beautiful then & still do. Congrats on your new boy & welcome!

[SIZE=14pt]Hi there ! I am actually good friends with Kathy Sullivan who bred your Iron Mask! I remember when he was born! He is a very nice boy... good luck at your show. Where is it going to be?[/SIZE]

Lyn

Hi! He is gorgeous!

Are you from New Hampshire? Are you going to the North Shore Horsemen's show at Senator Bell on the 14th? We will be there, I am showing my mare and gelding.

Welcome to the forum!

I am from michigan, and my first show will be in ludington. Its so cool that one of you actually saw my mask when he was a baby. hes 3 years old now and is just a sweetie. he was a stallion but i had him gelded. he is registered AMHR. in our first show i am doing halter showmanship in hand trailand color class(ive heard lots that his color is very good)and i would like to work on jumping with him. I am 19 and a college student at ferris state university.this is my 3rd (well first horse, i have had 2 shetlands before) horse. I ride my older sisters horses ocassionally but she has really big horses and im not much of a rider i guess. thats why i went with a mini (small horse for a small girl
biggrin.gif
) i plan on having my own farm one day I want to call it monarch meadow mini's (aint that cute!).Im glad you all are so friendly and eager to help a newbie because i think that poor mask is the only mini within 100 mile of my house.I wouldnt have anyone to ask questions or for advice. I will post lots of pictures of him and our shows. nice to meet you all i would like to get to know you guys too!!

missy

_minihorses4ever_ said:
Congrats! Welcome to the forum!
saludando.gif

440902[/snapback]

its in ludington mi. does kathy use the forum i would like to talk to her and seeif i could see pics of mask as a baby. i bet he was just beautiful.

missy

lyn_j said:
[SIZE=14pt]Hi there ! I am actually good friends with Kathy Sullivan who bred your Iron Mask! I remember when he was born! He is a very nice boy... good luck at your show. Where is it going to be?[/SIZE]Lyn

440907[/snapback]

how awesome is that.I was trying to reach her but had no idea how.im extremly sentimental and was making a baby book of him.the show is in ludington mi. does kathy use the forum i would like to talk to her and see if i could see pics of mask as a baby and maby his parents. i bet he was just beautiful.Im so curious to find out what he was like growing up. was he shown? oh this is so awesome!!!!
saludando.gif

missy

ForMiniSeasonsFarm said:
Hi! He is gorgeous!
Are you from New Hampshire? Are you going to the North Shore Horsemen's show at Senator Bell on the 14th? We will be there, I am showing my mare and gelding.

Welcome to the forum!

441025[/snapback]

Im actually from michigan. good luck on your show! post pictures cause i'd like to see!

Gage said:
He is GORGEOUS,  Welcome to the forum!!  You will learn TONS here! there coudnt be a better place for beginner miniature horse owners!!
Is you horse a stallion or a gelding?  how old is he?  How big is he?  Is he double registerd?

Good luck on your show!!

-Gage-

440870[/snapback]

He was a stallion but he was gelded last week. he has a foal due next year in june at the place i bought him from. he is three years old and registered AMHR . hes 31.5" tall

melissa

Welcome to the forum!!!

Your gelding is awesome. I love his unusual pattern and I am a sucker for a mask! (on a horse, of course...lol)

So glad you found your way here and shared your "main" man with us. Hope you visit us often.

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Welcome from the northwoods of Wisconsin...I love the markings on your new boy - have lots of fun with him. Oh - and love the name of your future farm!!!
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back