my new mini!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feather1414 said:
Looking good. I have admired Mask for a while!
441338[/snapback]

wow it seems like mask is very well known already! I will be sure to keep all of his "fans" updated on his achievements (not to sound concieded just seems like you guys all like him or have all heard of him somewhere or another)

Missy

Ps thanks for all of the compliments and wishes of luck

Hallo and WELCOME from Sunny England (we have to say that or the tourists will all go home
smile.gif
) Today it is RAINING!!!! (So what's new??) I love your horse- I used to have a Splash marked just like him, a little smaller perhaps, but very similar. I had some very nice foals from him, too. Very nice boy. Good Luck at your show!!!

Welcome to the forum Missy, I am also from Michigan. Good luck with Mask!

Fordney Farms said:
Welcome to the forum Missy, I am also from Michigan.  Good luck with Mask!
441407[/snapback]

Yey a fellow michigander. Are you going to the show in ludington? speaking of shows how do i find out about shows in MI?

missy

Very pretty boy I love his white hip huggers!

Welcome to the forum! Your little guy is ssoo handsome
wub.gif
! I love his name too! Atleast I'm not the only one that makes albums for her horse lol
biggrin.gif
. Can't wait to see more pictures of Mask and good luck at your show!
aktion033.gif

Welcome to the forum... what a hansome mini you have there!!!

JJay

saludando.gif
Great looking boy. Love the coloring. That is one of the things I like most about minis, all the marvelous color combinations, even if we can't all agree on what color they are. Welcome to the forum and good luck at the shows. Bob

Latest posts

Back