My New Mare Barn!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
We just needed more room in the Mare barn. So Art decided to add on 2 huge foaling stalls and an office/observation room for me.
default_wub.png
It is a total of almost 60 feet long and 10ft deep. I think each stall is 23x 10 plus my room is 10x10. With a 4 ft walk thru between the 2 stalls. I can't wait till it is done. We decided to move Dayja for this foaling season and leave Dreamer in her stall, but take out the divider wall and double her stall for her to foal in. I am sooooooooooo lucky that he loves these little horses as much as I do!

The way it looked..

IMG_4849.jpg

And now...

Valory03-2008160.jpg

The original 5 stalls..looking from the front of the barn..

Valory03-2008170.jpg

looking from the back of the barn...

Valory03-2008171.jpg

The back barn wall.. now you see it..

Valory03-2008144.jpg

Now you don't!..

Valory03-2008175.jpg

I am in the middle of one of the new stalls, at the end will be my observation room.

Valory03-2008153.jpg

Dayja new stall..

Valory03-2008178.jpg

walkway between the stalls to go outside...

Valory03-2008166.jpg
default_biggrin.png

Looks very nice
default_smile.png
My husband is building me a new foaling barn -- it is about half way done -- I have to decide if I want 3 stalls and a hay area or 4 stalls and have to carry my hay from the other barn -- haha -- tough decision for me to make....

You are very lucky lady. I would love to have all those stalls! What a great husband you have.

I know you are going to enjoy the new space.

Congrads,

Freida

WOW! That is great Theresa!
default_aktion033.gif
We'll have to come see it in person and visit again soon. Art is a keeper and so GOOD at building horse homes! We just love ours!

Latest posts

Back