my new mare arrived! She is prettier than her pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobinRTrueJoy

Reaction score
The new mare that I have wanted for so long, arrived this am at 5am. Shipped from Ct. to me in NJ, She is due in one month. "Hauledright" shipped her in fine shape(Thanks Frenchie!) I couldn't sleep all night waiting for her.

Kolour Me Wilde is more refined than I thought, with a really nice little head, and those 2 blue eyes just kill me!

If she has a filly, it will be a keeper( sadly,I don't have enough room for 2 stallions here, I tried before and it didn't work out.) Fortunatley it is only 2-3 hour trip from where she was, to here. Glad she didn't have to travel tooo far.

After allowing her to graze some green grass for about 3 minutes, I settled her in a freshly bedded stall,with grass hay and water and loved her for a while. I still can't believe she is mine.

Oh, and the bonus is, besides being a black homozygous pinto, with blue eyes, she has Hemlock Brooks Silver Legend on her Pedigree... far back I know(great grandsire) but anyone who knows me, knows that I have always been insane over HB Silver Legend. I have a daughter of his, since I couldn't convince his owner to sell to me. He is gone now and I have a piece of his mane, his daughter and now Kolour Me Wilde.

I am soooo very lucky!

Peace,

Robin

I am glad to hear she arrived safely!
default_biggrin.png
I am looking forward to seeing new pictures of her. She sounds like a beauty!
default_yes.gif

That is truly awesome! She is a beautiful girl and it is not cool to see a wish come true! Can't wait to see her babies!

Wow, I know what horse your talking about. I've seen her in person and she is lovely. My friend bought her colt she had last year. Joan is a really nice person to deal with as well. Congrats!

Congrats Robin!!!!!!!!!!! She is a beautiful mare, and I cannot wait to see what she has for you!

Congratulations on your new mare!

I'll be looking forward to pictures of the pinto foal.

Hauled Right was just here in Maine last evening, dropping off

my two new mares all the way from Florida. Happy and healthy

I might add. They do good work, when do they sleep??

yes, this is the mare that I posted pics of just a few days ago.. As soon as the rain stops, I will take some more pictures... I think I need to build an ARK. ps... I think that Cathy's Snow Angel and Michele's Raggedy Rose need to come here too!

Hauled right is great, I know there re two drivers. They came. directly from you to Ct. then me

Robin

wildehead307.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She's beautiful! I'll bet you're on pins and needles just waiting for that baby! Hope you get a filly. Please post pics of your new girl when you can.

Her name certainly fits, such cool wild markings!
default_wub.png

I could definitely go for a whole herd of homozygous

tobiano black pinto mares!

Wouldn't I love to have Angel bred to your young stallion.

Hope you'll post some new pictures of him this year.

Ooooo!! Pretty!!
default_wub.png
Can't wait to see more pics of her, and of the foal she's carrying, hope it's a filly for you!

Latest posts

Back