My New Girls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin - NaKar Miniatures

Reaction score
Went to the Celebration Sale in Texas to get away with no intentions of buying anything. God knows I didn't need any more horses, but it was really a buyers sale. There were some very nice horses that were real deals. I came home with 3 lovely ladies. Like Tony, I thought I would share them with you.

First is Doll, her pedigree includes National GRAND Champion Sr. Stallion, Skip A Star, Roan Ranger, Gold Melody Boy and Res. National GRAND Champion Sr. Stallion, Flying W Farms Little Blue Boy. She is in foal to Senation, a son of Res. National Champion, WF Sweet Revenge, a son of Glenns General Patton.

img151.gif

Second, is Glory who is a daughter of Reserve National GRAND Champion Sr. Stallion, Johnston's Starlight Ranger, son of Roan Ranger by Gold Melody Boy. Also included in her pedigree is Res. National GRAND Champion Sr. Stallion, FWF Little Blue Boy. She is in Foal to FHF Spanish General who is a son of Glenns General Patton.

img152.gif

Third is Bellaryna, a yearling, by Lucky Four Skip A Buck Deluxe. a son of our very own Wittmaacks Little Skipper. She goes back to Little Kings Black Velvet 2X, Buckeroo 3X and Gold Melody Boy 6X.

img149.gif

This is Harley, I bought her at the Breeder's Winter Classic Sale in Jan. Just now getting pics of her because she was out being shown with Ed Sisk. She is mostly Bond bred and out of a daughter of Outlaw Willie McKew owned by Valerie Escalara .

img150.gif

Well done.

I went to this sale as well. I went with the intention of only observing and learning.

Unfortuntely, I made sure of it by leaving the checkbook at home.

You outsmarted me by being prepared just in case.

Very nice haul.

[SIZE=14pt]Karin, Doll and Bellaryna can come live with me !!! Let me know when you get tired of them![/SIZE]

Lyn

Karin, it was so good to see you in Katy, and glad to see which ones you got, too.

Wow very nice horses love that silver mare congrats!

WOW!!

Karin, they are all Gorgeous!!!!
new_shocked.gif

you did pick some grougoues ladies1!definlty love them all nice choces!
smile.gif
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

Very nice girls, I saw Harley Mae at Wichita she is the cutest!

new_shocked.gif
Holy Cow! Between your's and Tony's purchases..... There sure must have been some QUALITY at that sale!

Congratulations to you both!

MA

WOW! WOW! I love your taste in horses Karin, they're BEAUTIFUL!

I love them all
wub.gif

Congrats on the beautiful girls! The silver mare really takes my eye.

Oh My Goodness, thank Goodness that sale is soooooo far from me...Those girls are gorgeous..Congratulations..
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful! Congratulations on your new purchases! Love Bellaryna she is fabulous!!
aktion033.gif

I have an aunt to your Harley, a daughter of Willie McKew. I wish I could find a picture of him, but haven't been able to yet.

Excellent choices!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Karin..just thought I would mention..in case you run out of room in your barn, I have a few open stalls for those beautiful mares!! Bring them up anytime, no need for a advance warning..hahahah. The silver is stunning, but I love them all! Corinne

Thank you guys for the heads ups on my new girls. I looked at the catalog and really didn't see anything that floated my boat. We walked around and looked at the horses, but really didn't pay any attention to any of them, since we weren't buying! There were some real bargins at the sale. I don't particulaly care for the silver dapple color, but when I saw Doll and that neck of hers I couldn't let them give her away. I have to say that I am very happy with all of my new girls.

Latest posts

Back