My New Gelding X Colt Koda

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
My little Koda Bear and his Sire JPF Jimmy Dolittle

KodaandJimmy002-1.jpg

Koda

KodaandJimmy003-1-1.jpg

Koda

KodaandJimmy001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Susanne. I haven't noticed any difference in Koda since he was gelded. He still has the same sweet and loving personality. He has never been a nipper or kicker. Has always been very sweet and he and his Sire are literally joined at the hip. It's so great that Jimmy has a best friend to hang with and share that pile of hay with. They share a stall and have never had a problem. Jimmy tends to put Koda behind him if he feels there might be a threat, including that acid rain when they have to run for the barn to keep it off of them.

Wow, he looks great! Time to update his website so people can see how nice he really is. Soon he and Daddy will be driving along together!

Leia

Thanks everyone. I have just come in from cleaning up their area. Much needed job I had to do. I took the camera out again hoping to get a good quality video of Koda trotting. He has an amazing trot. I love to watch him when he decides to just float over the ground. However, he decided he would rather stand there beside his Sire and do nothing but watch me work. I hung his ball from the bush hoping that would fire him up but instead he walked up to it sniffed it and then stood under the bush in the shade. :DOH! Yep! Thats my boy. So I tossed them a little more hay and came back in the house to cool off and relax before feeding

time tonight. As for the portly girls they have to wait for anything else as they don't need the added food.

They are just standing quietly in the shade being very quiet, afraid I might ask them to trot and that would be just horrible.

But aren't they fun to have around?
default_biggrin.png

WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
now that's my type of horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are both stunning
default_yes.gif

I love these two. Funny thing is I couldn't give Koda Bear away. Now after much thought and 3yrs together and of course the gelding surgery he will be with his sire for as long as I live. They are sooo inseparable. They are always playing and the very best of friends. They share a barn and his dam is just right on the other side the fence. Just one big happy family as his full sister and his auntie Ariel is also on the other side of the fence. Time to stop breeding and just let the family enjoy each other. Even though I know Duckie would like a few moments alone with her little brother out behind the barn. Maybe one day this summer I will get a pic of Koda, Dam Jasmine and sis Duckie all together. As Koda and Duckie look alot alike and are Jasmines last foals Here is a pic of Duckie

Duckiecroppedheadup.jpg

And a pic of Jasmine and Ariels Dam

DollyandVicky.jpg

Latest posts

Back