My New Foster Girl!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RescueMini

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to find out more information on my newest foster mini. Her registered name is Summit Dazzing Dolly, so we call her Dolly. She is AMHR registered and has her temp AMHA papers. I have her original papers with transfer forms signed, as well. What do I need to do to get her permanent AMHA papers? Also, does anyone know anything about her sire/dam and grandparents? I saw that a few have their HOF and someone told me that there were a few National Champions in her pedigree, too. And information on her or her bloodlines would be greatly appreciated as it will hopefully help in getting her adopted out to a new home! (I know the bloodlines aren't everything, but they do help a little.)

If I can figure out how to post a picture I'll put one on here. She's pretty cute, and has good conformation, too.

Thank you in advance!

If you have the original AMHA temp cert. And transfer, you take current photos, send in the temp cert and pay the update fee as well as a transfer fee. Then you will get permanent papers. Depending upon the date on the transfer and how expired the temp is the fees may be higher. Refer to the work order for instructions. Good luck, and congrats on your new rescue.

Thank you! I will get in contact with AMHA and sort out her papers.
default_smile.png

Does anyone know anything about her bloodlines?

Thank you! The pictures and information on there are great. I can definitely see where she got her looks, too.

Latest posts

Back