My "new" filly....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
Hi, everyone,

I received this filly in a sort of unfortunate way but she's now mine, given to me by her rightful owners (it's a long story) and I have clipped all the baby fuzz off her, and would love to get her a name so I can send off her registration papers soon.

These aren't the best pics, but they give you an idea:

roguetrot10xj.jpg

roguesun8es.jpg

roguestand26tf.jpg

She is a true grulla like her dam, who is named L&E's 2 Bit Lady. Her sire is my White Russian son, AAprina's Buckin' Incredible. I would kind of like to use the word "Dun" in her name, sort of like the following:

Raftered Hearts Dun Playin'

Dun Teasin'

Dun 2 Perfection

Raftered Hearts Dun Dreamin'

Dun Up Right

Dun Up in Roses

Dun by Dusk

???

Her barn name is "Rogue" like the X-men character b/c she has those streaks in her hair and she IS a bit of a rogue as she's never been handled before she came to my place and is pretty wild, but we're working on that slowly.

She is my stallion's first foal and she can TROT. I have yet to catch it on camera proper, but it's pretty amazing.

I was hoping to have her registered and be able to show her during her weanling year, but I'm not sure that will happen and I will be selling her as I don't have room to keep two from this year.

Thanks for looking!

Liz M.

roguetrot21my.jpg

Here are some more...

roguestand1id.jpg

roguetrot49eh.jpg

I am going to try and get better ones, of course!

Liz M.

She's beautiful! I'm partial to grullos.

Playing on your Dun Up in Roses name, Dun N Roses or Dun In Roses.

Rogue Dun

Dun Gone Rogue

Dun Incredible

Liz--

What a beauty you have there! Wow oh wow! Wish I had the money, time, and space for her.

I like Dun 2 Perfection, personally b/c she certainly is.

Erin
saludando.gif

I like something like:

Raftered Hearts Dun Like A Lady

Raftered Hearts Ev'ry Bitta Lady

because the first thing I thought of when I saw her pics was, "WOW! What a little Lady!" She looks regal and like she has heart and spirit! True definition of a lady IMO!

This is the one who could also be Smoky Black Dun?? She's beautiful, you have done a good job on her!!

2 Dun2 Buck!!!

I absolutely love her! If you plan on showing her...ConnieP's name sure would ring out in the ring...First Place Goes to Raftered Hearts Git R Dun!"

[SIZE=14pt]Liz she is AWESOME! You are so lucky and so is she! How about Raftered Hearts Ladys Dun Buckin. Whatever you name her she is very very pretty![/SIZE]

Lyn

She sure is pretty, Liz!!!! :)

I like Judy's idea.......Sheza Dun Deal
smile.gif

Susan O.

Wow, thank you guys! You have come up with some awesome ideas!

I am going to pick out some of them and ask the mare's owner which ones she likes, too.

smile.gif

Liz M.

How pretty!
wub.gif
You are lucky to have her! I like the name you came up with, Dun 2 Perfection. Congrats on your new baby!

Raftered Hearts Dun Russian Around

Raftered Hearts Russian Dun It

Raftered Hearts Dun Be A Lady

Latest posts

Back