My new filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
After losing Luna in May, there has been such a huge hole in my heart. I have also been so afraid of losing Ally, it was just too much!!! I finally decided that I would just teach Ally to drive, and enjoy her in the performance world rather than breed. But I just couldn't shake missing that darling foal.

At the Mini Mac show the beginning of the month, I took a quick visit over to the Sundance LB farm. And there she was, my perfect little girl. I just had to have her. I sold some stuff and came up with a few bucks, and headed back down there yesterday.

SHE IS MINE!!! IS SHE JUST PERFECT????
wub.gif

lbfilly1.jpg

lbfilly2.jpg

lbfilly3.jpg

Wow, congratulations!

That is a red hot looker, alright!

smile.gif

Liz M.

She's so pretty, congratulations. Sometimes I think it's easier to go buy what you want, you can look, see, pick just what attracts you, rather than go thru the 11 months and hope everything goes well. She looks so sweet, like the huggable type.

Now that is one nice lookin filly. She fits the box for sure!

she is just beautiful!!! wow look how refined and correct she is! I hope she helps mend your soul over your other beautiful girl

kay

[SIZE=14pt]Oh my YES!!! she has THE look![/SIZE]

Congradulations!

Lyn

Thanks everyone! She is almost three weeks old. Her 1/2 brother from the same mare is Sundance LB Extreme Dream of THR, he has shown under 5 judges this year and received 5 grands, and some supremes, too. I am so very lucky to have purchased this little girl. She is registered ASPC/AMHR. She will probably be in the 35"-36" range. She also has motion to burn.

I think I am going to name her Gaia. Gaia is a Greek goddess who emerged from CHAOS, Goddess of Emptiness and Confusion. Gaia IS mother earth, she is all that's good with femininity, nature, fertility and spirit.

Gorgeous filly
new_shocked.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
!!!! Very correct, would love to see her in the Halter ring (as well as performance!)
biggrin.gif
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif

Amy, I somehow missed this post in my sporadic readings the last week. CONGRATULATIONS!!
aktion033.gif
wub.gif
aktion033.gif
She is absolutely beautiful.

Leia

Latest posts

Back