My new Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
SIZE=7]
f41926d8.jpg
This is my new filly Shirley T. She is a yearling bay with a big blaze two blue eyes and 4 white feet. She is sired by Cheryl Powells Stallion Michigans Uninformed Voter who is a half brother to Steel and out of a Midget Mike daughter Susan B. She measures just 34 inches so I believe she will say mini size.

I am very excited and will post a whole body shot when I get a good one.

Wish I had won the lotter and could have bought more! I cant wait to see what she produces down the road for us.

We left Two mares there at Docs to be bred to Steel which will be very exciting....

There were 7 new babies already there in the Broodmares field 5 fillies and 2 colts so I cant wait till next years sale.... saving pennies already!

thanks for letting me share.

Lyn[/size]

wub.gif
OH, LYN - SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! AND BLUE EYES!!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO GET HER.....IS SHE A CLASSIC OR A MODERN OR BOTH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Mary to me she is more classic, she is foundation papered but has a more modernish head. Her sire is Jerico and a modern mare and her dam is aMidget Mike Daughter but out of a Heart Breaker mare.... so....her neck is very upright like a modern but not as long when she isnt using it.[/SIZE]

Lyn

She is awfully nice!

JJay

Last edited by a moderator:
Michigans_Shirley_T_Lot_15.jpg
[SIZE=14pt]Yes Judith That is her but that isnt a very flattering pic with her pulling her neck back like that ..... She really is much prettier in person![/SIZE]

Lyn

i will help mom take a nicer pic of her maybe this afternoon if it doesnt rain. she really is pretty and these pics dont do her justice. she reminds me of a deer.

f3fafcbb.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Walter this is a little better pic of her... Mary she does have blue eyes![/SIZE]

Lyn

Didd I mention she is only 34 1/4 inches tall and a full year old???

Lyn
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

16161008_e457d9276c_o.jpg

I lightened it up a little so I could see it better, if you don't like it or let me know and I will remove it.

Latest posts

Back