My new filly!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much, everyone. I really appreciate it! She is a lovely little creature.

What do you think of the name this way: FM Step Brightly Firenza, with Enza as the barn name?

ClickMini said:
What do you think of the name this way: FM Step Brightly Firenza, with Enza as the barn name?
Hmm, I smell a compromise!
default_biggrin.png
I kinda like the alliteration.

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats, she is just adorable. I would go for Step Brightly.

The Italian word for Florence is Firenze. The word Firenza in the dictionary says

Firenza may refer to the following:

As she is far too pretty to be a Vauxhall or even worse a tyre I would change the last letter to an E
wub.gif

She is just beautiful
default_wub.png

Congratulations !! I like the name with Shula, not only because she is the color of a flame, but it is such a pretty barn name as well.
default_wink.png

She looks silver bay to me...like momma...and I like Step Brightly! Pretty filly!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your beautiful filly!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on your pretty new filly, whatever color she is, and whatever you decide to name her. I have no doubt that she will "step brightly" anyway!!

And thank you Leia for the photos, as you know we MUST see pics right away. Great job!!

WOW!!! She's exquisite, Amy!

I'm a name snob, and normally dislike the "sire + dam" naming protocol...

...but I love Step Brightly!

It suggests a beautifully moving driving horse.

Adding Firenza to it doesn't work for me -- it sounds like a compromise -- which is never good. I would use Firenza or Firenze as her barn name.

But, as I said, I'm a name snob, and this is (obviously) just my opinion. By any name, she's DDG -- Drop Dead Gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back