My new favorite picture of Prism

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
Last week I found some time to play with the horses. It was great. I was in the barn all day long. I got my clippers to work which in and of itself is a miracle. Of course Prism cant stand them around her nose so we comprimised. I realize she is not all decked out and the show halter is probably not on quite right but boy I love this picture anyway. She does have a clipped bridle path and thats a start!
default_rolleyes.gif
I have a bunch of other images to go with this and some great ones of Kegan that I will try to get up soon but I really wanted to share this one because it is my new favorite Prism picture. I hope you like it too. She is such a pretty little girl.
default_wub.png
Oh and without the help of my friend Matt I never would have gotten these. He is becoming quite the mini wrangler! Hee hee. Thanks Matt!
default_saludando.gif

17740013.jpg

You take great photos, that picture is just beautiful!

Thank you for your compliments. I love to go out and photograph and I try really hard to get some fun pictures. It is so rewarding to get something I like but it can be quite the expensive hobby! This picture was taken with my old 35mm camera and film/processing sure isnt cheap!
default_wacko.png
It is fun when we have such wonderful subjects to work with! There are so many horses on this forum that I would have a blast with.
default_smile.png

Great picture!

I love having pictures of my minis, especially when the weather gets miserable and they look so bedraggled compared to their Summer sleek/show looks!

You've done a great job!

Liz

Latest posts

Back