My New colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Gray Heart Mini Horse

Reaction score
This is my new lil colt born on 5/19/2013. His barn name is Sun Dance I'm trying to think of a registered name for him he's going to be registered in AMHR. His sire is Mar Jacs Reflective Moon and his dam is PAINTED ARROWS TABETHAS MAGIC. I would like Sun Dance in the reg. name but doesn't have to.

Sun Dance and his mom and other horses 104.JPG

Sun Dance and his mom and other horses 088.JPG

Sun Dance and his mom and other horses 080.JPG

Sun Dance and his mom and other horses 074.JPG

Sun Dance and his mom and other horses 074.JPG

Okay,,Here's one (Your Stable name) Dancing around the Moon..
default_biggrin.png

Thanks I love his unusual blaze too. He's my first ever colt here. in 2010 I had a blue roan filly out of my blue roan stallion and palomino mare and a 2011 sorrel filly out of my sorrel stallion and a bay mare then got another blue roan filly out of my same blue roan stallion out of a sorrel pinto mare then another sorrel filly out of the same sorrel stallion but out of a bay snowflake appy mare this year.

I just cant come up with a good registered name for this colt LOL.

I know you asked for "Sundance" in the name but how about "Solar Eclipse " barn name could be Sol for short.

He is very handsome! what about "Sun Dance Kid", "Sun Dance Blazing Saddle" "Sun Dance Rocket to the Moon" "Sun Dance Red Rocket" or simply just "Sun Dancer". Congratulations.

Latest posts

Back