My new Christmas gift from hubby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wewindwalker

Reaction score
f5d5f6ca.jpg

This is my new baby WE Windwalker's Hot Shot with his dam. He should be around 30" tall

f5d5819f.jpg

This is his sire Nwelun's Rocky Joe

Isn't he just a doll! You know if you dont have any room for him...I have extra stalls!!! hahahah. Corinne

What beautiful donkeys and a darling baby! I love the jennet's markings - very unusual facial ones.

Congrats!

Such a nice presen
thumbup.gif
t..Last weekend at a local auction I wasn't there but some good friends of mine were and there was a spotted mini jack run through the ring and sold for an unbeleavable price of $50 ...But my friends thinking of me still did NOT bid on it thimking maybe I would not want the little guy
sad.gif
...I sure would have
smile.gif
as I am looking into getting a pal for my little guy who seems a little lonely on these cold nights
unsure.gif
...And I can't take him in the house as he would opverheat with all that long hair
ohmy.gif
And I sure don't want him to get nice and toasty in the house and then put him bacl out into the now temps of going well below zero by X-Mass Weekend
sad.gif
..Oh well there is auctions there every month so next acuton I will go and see if they run another mini donk through...The auction place is only 12 miles my me so it is real close.

He is adorable!!

"WE Windwalker's Hot Shot" is an awesome Christmas present!!

He reminds me of my little Jakob!

Thanks for sharing the picture and have a very "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Latest posts

Back