My New Boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxi'sMinis

Reaction score
He's comin from Okie. I won't get my new little guy until August but I want to share this special little baby now. Thank you to Freeland and Teresa Nash for Songcatchers Under The Double Eagle. I'd say I have a soft spot for the double dilutes.

By TMM Destinys Daily Double out of Bear Farms Deva of the Isles

Use the links or scroll down to post#8, Freeland put the pictures up for me.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/FreelandNash/Deva/IMG2543_543_040.jpg 

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/FreelandNash/Deva/IMG2543_543_040.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He is VERY handsome!!! I also love double dilutes
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Congratulations on him
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

CONGRATULATIONS...he sure is "handsome"...
default_wub.png

Congratulations Mary! That is a gorgeous colt. The bottom picture that Freeland posted is awesome!

Charlotte

CONGRATULATIONS MARY
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I'm very happy that you got this handsome boy, of course I'm very biased since I own his sire and sold Freeland his dam.
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

I hope you have lots of success with Double Eagle. He is AMHR Futurity nominated. Double has produced 71% buckskin, 12% sorrel/chestnut, 9% perlino/cremello, and 8% bay from mares of all colors, and only 6 are pinto all buckskin except for my little bay pinto filly that was born 5/10--I could not be more pleased with the foals he is producing.

Please keep in touch and send me periodic photos. When I can get my oldest son stopped long enough I want him update the website (needs it desperately) and add a separate page for Double showing all his foals and their accomplishments.

Thank you all. I love that last picture too.

Yeah the wait for August is going to be long.

Davie I will sure keep you updated on our show progress. I hope to get him in some AMHR shows before they are all done for the summer.

Latest posts

Back