My New Boy/Colt!! I'm in "awe/Love"! loL!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone!!

Well... This adventure all started when I was looking for a A/R "single" pleasure moving filly... but went to the Buckeye website and inquired and Getitia had sold a filly she thought may have worked... then she suggested this colt "Tiny"... who's Tiny.. but AMHR/ASPC.. at first I was like... No.. I have pleanty of boys... and wasn't doing the pony thing... she had a video of him... and I had to keep going over and over the video of him.... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! He was SO stunning!!! I totally feel in love with the video of him and after a week I just "HAD TO HAVE HIM!!"... I was dead set on him... I finally got him last Friday night and WOW!!! That's all I can say... he's just like his video.. but only better!! I am just in awe of him!! WOW!! He's very nice... and WOW can he move!! He just has this presence about him! All I know is that I'm TOTALLY hooked on these AMHR/ASPC's!! I want a barn full of these!!! WOW!! ANyways.... I just took some winter wooly pics of my new guy "Tiny" (registered name): Buckeye WCF I’m A Tiny Paposo. He's 100% Arenosa and should stay small enough I plan to hardship him into AMHA in 2013. Thanks for letting me share!! I LOVE his dark Liver Chestnut color!!! I've never seen one "this" color!! Here's the video of him!! I LOVE his movement "the toping on the cake!!"..

Here's the winter wooly photos of him taken a couple days ago!!!

Tiny4Jan910.jpg

Tiny3Jan910.jpg

Tiny17Jan910.jpg

Tiny15Jan910.jpg

Tiny12Jan910.jpg

Tiny6Jan910.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!!
default_biggrin.png

I love his movement and color, and he has legs even being small.

You are one lucky lady.. CONGRATULATIONS..

Well.....You know what I think of him....I love him!!!

Thanks everyone!! I'm really excited about him... I deffinately can't wait to get him out in the show pen this year! I can't wait until it warms up to clip that hair off! loL! He does have allot of leg under him and LOVE that and along with a pretty little head/ears!! So I guess I'm doing the AMHR shows this year & Nationals!! It's been a couple years since I've been to Nationals but am SO looking forward to it this year!!! I'm going to work on getting me some more of these AMHR/ASPC's in my barn this year too!! I've deffinately GOT the pony bug!!! LOVE it! I think sometime change is a good thing! loL!
default_biggrin.png

Congrats Chelsa, we have a few of the Buckeye horses at our place and Les and Getitia are great people and have a wonderful breeding program. Once you start having the ASPC/AMHR horses you will be VERY addicted, we only have three straight miniatures now and all the rest are ASPC/AMHR and 3 are straight ASPC Shetlands. The ASPC/AMHR crosses have a bit of a different atitude compared to a miniature horse and that is what we like, alittle bit more fire to say the least but they do show well that way......

Very nice boy you have purchased and our "Buckeye WCF Black Magic" ASPC/AMHR solid black filly has the same sire as yours does, super refined and very elegant.

Can't wait to see you at the ASPC/AMHR shows, you will have tons of fun !!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations, he is a very nice boy! You sure did pick the best people to deal with as well. Congrats!

Latest posts

Back