my new avatar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginia

Reaction score
Kaykay and i have spent the morning working on my website. Decided to try one of my new pictures in my avatar.

YEAH! Grab Kay before she goes and have her load all you horse pictures into animate so we can see ALL your great photography!

Gosh darn it I got all excited and went to your website, and your still trying to sell my horse!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great website - I love Smokey!!! Isn't it wonderful when hard work all comes together to create such a wonderful result? Good job ladies.
aktion033.gif

Sorry people, I STILL don't have the website updated, it's the old one yet. Decided to change from Frontpage (which I need massive help to work with) to Yahoo which Kaykay insists even I will be able to keep updated when she moves away from me, so have a little time delay, we'll work on it again the first of next week (keeping my fingers crossed it will be simple). Check back again LOL.

Ginia
blush.gif

Hey kim

Ginny and i had fun teaching her all the neat things you can do on Lil Beginnings. I made her post pictures on the practice forum over and over LOL

I promise we will have her new site up and running next week. Her very small version of front page was just too frustrating for words. She called her computer friend over and thank goodness he agreed that Yahoo would be much better. Its just so user friendly and I know by the time i leave Illinois she will have the hang of it

Kay

Really like it! Will look forward to your web page.

PS.. KScowgirl, is that your husband in your avtar and are they dancing? Maxine

Back