My new addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indian*R*A*I*N*Dance

Reaction score
Well had to wake up this morning at 7:30m eewww, spent 4 hours in the car but it was all worth it to get my new gelding Two Sox (Emerald Meadows silver Target) He's my new show gelding, 7 yrs old and can drive so hopefully i'll be driving him next year... when i learn how. : P

When we came home he was shaking, poor thing, he didn't know what happened. (His past owner met us at a rest stop and he jumped on our trailer to go the another 2 hours) When we put him in the paddock Rain was going Nuts!!! we had to put him in the barn b/c we thought he was going to break down the fence. We put them together after an hour or so and rain was hapy to have a friend but this one didn't play since he was so tired. After about 30 min they were behind a tree grooming eachother
default_laugh.png
There best buds now, thank goodness.

He's a little fat now so just ignore that and he's sunbleached too. : P When i took a picture of his face the flash went off and he jumped, he had no idea what it was.

Head.jpg

Looking2.jpg

Playing.jpg

Sniffing2.jpg

butts.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations !! She is very pretty. I LOVE silver dapples
default_biggrin.png

Woooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny! Hes awsome!

Rain looks as cute as ever too!

Latest posts