MY NATIONALS PICS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feather1414

Reaction score
Well, I wasn't going to do a topic like this, but since everyone else is, I have decided to as well. Here are my boys and I at the 2005 AMHR nationals where Dealer got a 4th in Jumper out of 57 horses! I was proud!

P1010049.jpg

Peanut and Me in showmanship - look how nicely he set up! I was proud, perfect pivots ((1 of 3 in the whole class, according to Dr. Pam)) perfect stops and he stood PERFECTLY still. Wow, I must sound so conceited, but its the truth!

jamieheather.jpg

Me and Heather Powell ((4mymirage)) waiting in the LONG line for Hunter - over. Thats her B divison Frankie, he is such a sweetheart, and so cute!

P1010001.jpg

Me after the LONG 11 hour drive. I had literally just taken them off of the trailer. They look so cute in their shipping boots with matching blankets. For the record, I have an obsession with my sunglasses, and I have to laugh when I see that pic.

P1010012.jpg

Me and Peanut while waiting outside the arena for hunter. IT WAS SO HOT! but I think his "do" looks pretty good. He still has a mohawk and it could not be braided, so I improvised. Hehe.

P1010020.jpg

Dealer and me before Jumper. I was so nervous, and I love that vest. It was 6 bucks at a thrift store! Dealer had a new addiction to candy - thanks to Heather, hehe - and he thought I had more smarties...

P1010030.jpg

Dealer and I AFTER Jumper, when we got our forth. I am only glad mom DIDNT get a pic of me when they announced my name, as my face was like this LITERALLY
new_shocked.gif

dealernationalshead.jpg

Dealers cute little head in his brand new halter! I was so excited to see him in a show halter that didnt make me cringe! What do you guys think? THANK YOU OZARK!

P1010032.jpg

Me laughing at Peanuts hairdo. Heather wanted to see what his mohawk looked like, so I took out the hunter do and FRIZZ
new_shocked.gif
IT WAS ALL OVER. Then in hunter the little brat decided he wanted to be the center of attention as ALWAYS. I ran him at the jumps, and first of all, he did the SLOWEST trot you can imagine. Then he gets up to the jump, stops and springs over it. Nice form and all, but he was being a clown, I ran the whole course laughing my head off, I knew he would do something like that, but whatever. I had a blast, although it was rather embarrasing when the judges laughed as I walked away!

P1010035.jpg

and last but not least, me and Dealer waiting for that LONG obstacle class. I stole Heathers chair - hehe, she is right behind me, more like she gave it to me after my standing for 2 hours!
new_shocked.gif
and I decided to rest my head on Dealers like I always do, and my mom got a picture. I didn't even know she did it, but all my friends say it looks like a painting or soemthing. I just think it shows how much I LOVE my horse!

Whoops, sorry they are so big, I didn't realize they were so huge, and Susanne, I edited it to explain what was happening in the pics. Hope you check back and see it!
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy you posted the pictures! I enjoyed looking at them very much! Congratulations on your win, that is awesome!!!

aktion033.gif
Congratulations!! Very pretty horses! Thanks for sharing your pictures!
smile.gif

Hi Jamie, your pictures are incredible and thank you for sharing them!!!! Great big CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Dawn

Jamie, As I said before, this is what it's all about. I'm so proud of you and your boys, and I'm very happy that you posted the pics (actually, I wish you'd go back and add the details behind each shot)

You all look great!

Great pictures. They really show how much fun you had. I'm really proud for you and how well you did during this show. You have a great future in showing miniatures. Keep your smile and have fun.
yes.gif

Congratulations on doing so well. It looks like you had a great time and both of your horses look awesome. Keep up the good work and thanks for posting.

They definitely show all the hard work you've put into them!

And I love Peanut with his braids undone and the very last picture of you and Dealer together!
biggrin.gif

Jaime, Your smile is priceless and you have some lovely minis that your love shines through on.
aktion033.gif
Great job gal! Mary

Wow!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
You have every right to be proud of the job that you and your wonderful little horses did! I thoroughly enjoyed looking at these pictures and when taken with your comments on each one it really gave me a feel for how things were.

Thank you for posting and keep up the terrific work!
thumbup.gif

I know you didnt ask but I do have a few suggestions. When you shave there nose bring it up to the bottom of there show halter. It will blend better and not stand out so much. Also try to make it a smooth line around.

Also on Peanut................he needs his front feet trimmed differently. THey should be more like Dealers. He needs to lose some heal. Trimming them incorrectly can cause other issues of the legs.

Congrats on your wins!

Thanks Jamie! I love your photo captions...they really bring your Nationals experience to life.

Good pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Congratulations.

Great pictures Jamie! I have been looking forward to these! Dealer looks so handsome, and Peanut looks ADORABLE with his mohawk! GREAT JOB!
saludando.gif
aktion033.gif

Great Job your boys did you proud and you looked great. Congratulations!!!!!

aktion033.gif

Thanks for the "look" into the show
smile.gif
)

That was FUN!!!

Congrats on your wins and especially your

big smile
biggrin.gif

Sandy

Latest posts

Back