MY NATIONALS PICS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ashley said:
I know you didnt ask but I do have a few suggestions.  When you shave there nose bring it up to the bottom of there show halter. It will blend better and not stand out so much.  Also try to make it a smooth line around.
Also on Peanut................he needs his front feet trimmed differently.  THey should be more like Dealers.  He needs to lose some heal.  Trimming them incorrectly can cause other issues of the legs.

Congrats on your wins!

467373[/snapback]

Hehe, you are right about the muzzle. See where I wrote that I bought him a new halter? I had shaved him before I bought the halter and I put it on him right before the class to find out eekkk, I didn't go high enough.

Also about Peanuts feet. Yes, I know he needs heel taken off. He is that horse that will NOT grow toe, and he wont get higher with his feet. Last time the farrier was out, he was saying how odd it was that I had him out in the first place since he couldn't really trim anything off. We are working on his feet. He was a rescue and his feet were pretty bad when we got him.

Congratulations on your wins!
aktion033.gif
Great pictures, and what a great attitude you have! It really shows through _ so glad you enjoyed yourself and that you shared with us.

Jan

Congratulations!

I was thrilled to see the judges in your picture - the tall blond - Jim Bruggink - is a friend of mine from Michigan, and the other (unfortunately blurry) is my favorite all time judge, FORMERLY of Michigan, Roger Eitel. What an absolute sweetheart he is!

Glad you had fun, and well done!

Back