My mom's health...*Update on pg 4 Not good*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda,

You and your family are constantly in my thoughts and in my heart. I can only imagine the strength and happiness your visit will bring to your Mom and to your Dad.

Take care,

susanne

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom is going into hospice....
default_crybaby.gif

So sorry to hear that your Mom is not doing well, and I know you are stressed. Please try to stay strong for her, and have a safe trip home. I will keep her and you in my prayers.

Linda made it home and is at the hospital with her mother now. Her mother doesn't want anything done but was asking for Linda just as Linda's plane was landing. So thankful that she made it there in time to see her mother.Thanks everyone for the warm love and support you have shown Linda and her family in this time of great need.

I'm so glad Linda made it home in time to see her mom. They both needed that. I was worried she wouldn't make it home fast enough.

Hugs & prayers for everyone. Thanks for the update Deb

Linda asked me to update everyone. It's too hard for her to type it all out right now. Her mother lost her battle early this morning. She has gone on to heaven to be Linda's guardian angel. So very glad that Linda made it home to be with her these last few days. She was coherent until the end and the family was able to spend some quality time with her. Norma was a kind hearted gentle woman always a smile on her face and such a joy to be around. Feel so very privileged to have known this beautiful woman. Please keep Linda and her family in your thoughts as they go through the sorrow of her loss.

I'm so sorry. I know exactly what she's going through, having lost my dad in July to Colon Cancer. Please give her a (((hug))) from me and send my condolences.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Linda, Deb, and family. Peace be with you all. Hugs.

Linda - I am so, so sorry and my heart goes out to you and your family. At least you were able to see your mom, but I am just so sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to surround yourself with loving friends and family to help you through this difficult time.
default_no.gif

Liz N.

Linda, I am sooo very sorry for your loss. Your Mom sounds like she was a truely wonderful person. ((( HUGS)))

My deepest condolences to you and your family. The loss of my mother has been the hardest test in my adult life. I hope the love of those around you eases the pain of your loss.

So sorry, you and family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Linda, so sorry for your loss.....please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...... I know it's so hard to lose a parent, but I am glad you got to see your Mama before she passed.

I rarely post, but have been reading the forum for years. I have always loved your posts and always felt your love for your Mom from everything you have written over the years. So very sorry for your loss. May the love and support of your family and friends carry you through this time. Take care.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back