My Mom - update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky Texas

Reaction score
My Mom is continuing to improve each day. She is so special to me. Last year was a rough

year for us. July I had 2 minis at Texas A&M. Both are fine and doing great. Aug came

and my Dad got really sick, and ended in the hospital. He recovered. Then came Sept.

My mom had a heart attack on Sept. 12. She was at Baylor Hospital for a month. They

did triple by-pass surgery. She was kept out for the month. Oct. they moved her to a

rehab hospital, and she started improving. She had to learn to breath on her own, learn

to walk, and eat again. Nov,and Dec. she continue therapy, at home. She is doing so much

better now. Still working on strenght, and gaining some weight.

Thank You all for all the prayers for our family and for her.

Oh Bless your heart! I sincerely hope your Mother continues to improve. There is nothing to compare to a Mothers unconditional love, and the bond that she has with a daughter! Sending prayers and well wishes!

You've had more than your share and I'm so happy your mom continues to improve. She's lucky to have you too! Missing you sooooooo much!
default_wub.png

Back