My minis-Hershey and Mint

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, Meet my two minis. I have had them for only 20 months. I had horses all life but this is my first time with minis. I volunteer at a ranch. When the owner said she was downsizing, I knew I wanted one of her minis. And you can't just have one, right? :)
Meet my boy Hershey, in the first pic. He is 16 yrs old, 33 inches.
Meet my girl Mint, the pinto. She is 8 yrs, 34 inches. She was born on the ranch. They named her Thin Mint. .Her mom's name is Peppermint Patty. I dropped the Thin part, that doesn't describe her, more like Sweet Mint. :)

Attachments

• image0.jpegH.jpeg
    image0.jpegH.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 7
  • image1.jpegMint.jpeg
    image1.jpegMint.jpeg
    185.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
They are so pretty! Mint has a lovely Arab look to her face.

What do you enjoy most about having your minis? They are versatile little equines that’s for sure!

They are so pretty! Mint has a lovely Arab look to her face.

What do you enjoy most about having your minis? They are versatile little equines that’s for sure!
I agree. I don’t know their breed. So many things I enjoy, they are so easy going, curious and bring me so much happiness 😀 What do you enjoy most about your minis?

Everything you said!HersheyMint! :)

Plus I really love their versatility!

My absolute favorite thing, however, is when life gets rough those little horses have great big hearts and just make you feel better. ❤ 🤗

Latest posts

Back