My minis-Hershey and Mint

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

HersheyMint

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, Meet my two minis. I have had them for only 20 months. I had horses all life but this is my first time with minis. I volunteer at a ranch. When the owner said she was downsizing, I knew I wanted one of her minis. And you can't just have one, right? :)
Meet my boy Hershey, in the first pic. He is 16 yrs old, 33 inches.
Meet my girl Mint, the pinto. She is 8 yrs, 34 inches. She was born on the ranch. They named her Thin Mint. .Her mom's name is Peppermint Patty. I dropped the Thin part, that doesn't describe her, more like Sweet Mint. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

MaryFlora

Reaction score
They are so pretty! Mint has a lovely Arab look to her face.

What do you enjoy most about having your minis? They are versatile little equines that’s for sure!

HersheyMint

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
They are so pretty! Mint has a lovely Arab look to her face.

What do you enjoy most about having your minis? They are versatile little equines that’s for sure!
I agree. I don’t know their breed. So many things I enjoy, they are so easy going, curious and bring me so much happiness 😀 What do you enjoy most about your minis?

MaryFlora

Reaction score
Everything you said!HersheyMint! :)

Plus I really love their versatility!

My absolute favorite thing, however, is when life gets rough those little horses have great big hearts and just make you feel better. ❤ 🤗

HersheyMint

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Everything you said!HersheyMint! :)

Plus I really love their versatility!

My absolute favorite thing, however, is when life gets rough those little horses have great big hearts and just make you feel better. ❤ 🤗
I totally agree ;-)

Latest posts