my miniature horses...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Dan

Reaction score
well last week i got my first two miniature horses Polly and Titan. Sorry for not getting these on here sonner but ive been so busy lately Pollys the largest horse and Titans the smallest

Picture025.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture007.jpg

look alikes seriously look at the color and on top of that the tails are eqully in the same positio see

Picture036.jpg

Polly

Picture051.jpg

Titan

Picture050.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture089.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture096.jpg

Picture097.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture099.jpg

hope you like my horses

thanks, there mother and son i cant wate until Titans old enough to start driving training

What a cute matched pair! Love their color.

Looks like they are going to live the life of Riley.

That picture of them grazing is too cute, looks like the

same horse twice, only one is shrunk. And the pictures

of them sleeping together is precious.

Lucky, happy horses.

Cathy

Way cute! Looks like they are having a great time! Love the "necklace" on Polly!
default_smile.png

They look very good!

Titan is Polly's "mini me." I love the pics of them grazing. Once he gets bigger I betcha it'll be hard to tell them apart. They'll be a nice driving pair one day.
default_yes.gif

thanks everyone...i love them apparently mr titan will be as tall as polly
default_risa8.gif
. pollys already trained to drive double and single im so excited to start titan when he gets older
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Congratulations! They are so cute together! They will look great as a driving team! Good luck with them...they look very happy with their living arrangemants
default_biggrin.png

thanx once again titan is one and ironicly (sp?) titans sire scooby was black i really wish i could have seen him but polly was being the evil lil witch she is and kicked him in the throat so now he has a collapsed windpipe or something so he was sold

shoot...it took me so long to make that :arg!
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
:arg!
default_frusty.gif
ohwell, thanks once again on Polly and Titan oh and corection: mr Titan is 1 year 4 monthes

Latest posts

Back