My middle name is "in trouble"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mymirage

Reaction score
We went to the Mt Airy sale Sat... (only to go to the meeting and pick up a mare being bred to Karen Hunter's awesome Apollo...
rolleyes.gif
)

But, there were 3 horses that my daughter and I said...if they sale cheap, I sure would like to have that mare (esp since one of 2 broodmares we bought has a broken neck and may not live, let alone breed...
no.gif
)

Well... at least one sold cheap!!
aktion033.gif

This is Reeces Enchanted Hawk - in foal to Pharoah's Royal Reception

100_1806b.jpg

100_1786b.jpg

100_1799b.jpg

Dad says that the 2 of us are not allowed to go to any sales with out him ever again!!
yes.gif
biggrin.gif

[SIZE=14pt]And I sat right by her and Never raised my hand....although sorely tempted!!!! But my son was there with instructions to keep me sitting quietly or else. So....Cheryl was going to tell David that this was MY horse just visiting but Heather made her tell the truth......she had moment of weakness and her hand just FLEW up all by itself![/SIZE]

Lyn

She is BREATHTAKING!!!!!
new_shocked.gif
If you change your mind about her, let me know. She can come live here!

MA

Very pretty! Congratulations!

Beautiful mare! She has a gorgeous head and I love her coloring! Congrats!

She's beautiful! My hand would have gone up all by itself too!
aktion033.gif
Congrats!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

She is GORGEOUS!!!
wub.gif
I wish I had one just like her!
yes.gif

Congrats on your new girl!

Very pretty mare! I did a lot of sitting on my hands at the sale in Katy recently, not an easy thing to do LOL. Congratulations,

Jan

Cheryl --

OH my you picked a pretty little mare!!!!!!! And, what did hubby think would happen, sending you off with the trailer to a sale???

Congratulations on her and I hope your injured mare will pull through.

Jill

Yea Jill, they just used the excuse that they were coming to pick Lou up just to get to bring the trailer. I think he knew LOL just didn't want to believe they would actually buy another one.
money4.gif

But she is a pretty mare and those aren't appy spots, she has beautiful lacing on her back.

Congratulations Cheryl and Heather, I know she will be a great addition to your herd.

cheerleading1.gif
cheerleading2.gif
cheerleading1.gif
cheerleading2.gif
cheerleading1.gif
cheerleading2.gif

Latest posts

Back