My mares don't want to foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheyAut

Reaction score
Makes us a little crazy, having two maidens we're waiting on... I"m sure many of you understand ;)

So, here is hubby's cartoon of the crazy things we do to catch the foaling...

marestare.jpg

Oh! That is PRICELESS!
default_thumbup.gif

I know exactly how you are feeling! The wording under your husbands cartoon should read -- "A watched pot never boils!"
default_biggrin.png

Lordy that is really good...hahahahaaahahaha love it
default_biggrin.png

LOL! I will suggest that, he's always trying to think of captions for his cartoons
default_smile.png

Thats priceless!!!

[SIZE=12pt]That is GREAT! Has he thought of doing a book or calender (hint hint)? That cartoon would be PERFECT for any of the months from Feb-May![/SIZE]

I would love that on a sweatshirt! Or pajamas! lol. That is so cute!!!! Does he sell his cartoons? Great job!!

Now that is the FUNNIEST cartoon I have ever seen, but so true, LOVE IT! I had a maiden go this year and her colt Jackpot is a doll!
default_aktion033.gif

Makes us a little crazy, having two maidens we're waiting on... I"m sure many of you understand ;)

So, here is hubby's cartoon of the crazy things we do to catch the foaling...

marestare.jpg

LMAO!! You've got to submit that to MHW!

AWESOME!!!
default_new_rofl.gif

She's saying

"I'm gonna kill that stallion!"
default_biggrin.png

Or

"Momma never told me it's be like this!"

Or

"Blessed event, my butt!"

Doin' time in stall #9
default_saludando.gif

and you know she'll still find the one corner in the stall that's not covered by a camera to foal!! :DOH! I love the eyes in the manure bucket! I agree with Robin......submit that cartoon to one of the mini mags!
default_biggrin.png

That's hilarious!!! I got one now that is in that situation!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
Way too funny and true!!!
default_new_rofl.gif

Hubby is going to be REALLY happy hearing you guys, can't wait until he's home to show him this thread
default_smile.png

He's always wanted to do something with his cartoons. He would have them put in a local club's newsletter when we were part of that club. Our drill team is having one of his put on a Tshirt to sell when we have booths to help us raise money for the things we do.

Now, a calendar is something we hadn't thought about, and what a great idea!

I also like that some of you would be interested in a shirt... I'll have to see what we can do!
default_smile.png

And LOOOVE the captions... and YES, of COURSE the mare would find the one little bitty spot she couldn't be seen, LOL!!!!
default_smile.png

Jessi

Great Cartoon... I love the calander idea --- I think I would snatch one up if it were available
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back