My Mare Cherokee Pictures for WCMHR Registration

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K&H Miniatures

Reaction score
I am going to hardship this mare into the WCMHR. She is 36 inches. She is too beautiful to me to not be registered, and I can't afford to register her elsewhere. Let me know what you think. How would you describe her color? She is three and seems to be learning really fast. She is soo gentle and I am really forming a bond with her. She has two beautiful baby blue eyes. She let my daughter on her the other day to be lead around and she has never had anything on her back that I know of. I wish there were WCMHR shows around here and I would show her. Oh well. Let me know. Thanks and Godbless....

l_c4d9f1d514bdb30168936ddaf0131f86.jpg

l_8577f61614374ec19317caec7d547daa.jpg

l_11b58ac105709e2935594cee64234adb.jpg

l_7fc06c3770247c01807e03bd05a5f361.jpg

l_64827e536bb85d2a0329b82151a6c3b9.jpg

I love this picture.

l_1b4019c1b13eb201032b7471ba828fdf.jpg

l_127e7717b9cbb14a61b6f1bd2c12e8b2.jpg

default_smile.png
I Believe Photos are optional for World Class Registration
default_yes.gif
Etleast you can show her at local fairs right as long as they are registered you can
default_smile.png
Shes gorgeous
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your mare is very pretty and if you want to register her with WCMHR than by all means do so...good for you. There are no shows in our area...I think they are all on the east coast...bummer.

I have a mare registered with World Class. Yes you do need pictures and you can find all your information online which I am sure you have already accessed.

I love her blue eyes! Good luck!

She's a pretty girl. I hope WCMHR will send you her papers (they have taken money from many and not issued the papers).

She's a pretty girl. I hope WCMHR will send you her papers (they have taken money from many and not issued the papers).
I haven't spent any money yet. Should I not and just leave her a grade mare and raise some beautiful pet quality babies. I have purchased some great show quality studs to breed with and show. I will be looking for registered mares as well. She would have beautiful babies even without the papers. She would hopefully pass along her nature as well. I thought it would be nice to have papers on her though. She comes from registered horses that have just not had papers kept up over the years. It is only 75 dollars to hardship her, but as high as gas is (I drive 42 miles one way to work) I don't know if I should risk not getting it done or not. Thanks, now I will have to think twice. Kristy

Honestly, I don't feel the WCMHR papers are worth more than $5, if even.

What I feel, and what most miniature horse people feel, is that a horse with only WCMHR papers is a grade / unregistered horse. My feeling is either way, foals out of her will essentially be unregistered.

The $75 could go towards something you could really use, like put it aside for a show halter, show harness, blankets, horse cookies, etc.

A lot of people know I am "anti" WCMHR and I am, but I used to be a supporter. My opinion of them changed based on their cruddy customer service. However, I never thought their papers increased the worth of any horse, even when I supported them. I am close enough to do their show, and that was the only reason I did carry those papers on my horses at one point in time.

At one point, all my minis had WCMHR papers along with their AMHR/AMHA ones. I've thrown away every single WCMHR certificate because they weren't worth taking up space in my registrations book.

So, anyway... my opinion is the WCMHR papers are truly worthless added to the fact that so many PAID for the papers yet never received them. I'd hang onto the $75.

PS If you want other opinions, you could do a post about "What do you think of WCMHR?" and see what others have to say
default_smile.png

I'm like Jill and I don't do WCMHR either. They also took my money and run. Didn't get any registration papers, show points, etc...

I also agree $75 is alot of money and as far as I know no body can't get ahold of WCMHR and I believe only one person is running the show, I would be very worred in doing it.

Now I notice that she is a pinto. I use to register all my horses with this registry but I have stopped because I needed to focous on AMHA/AMHR now. It's still a good registry and it might be something you may want to look into. Its called the International Spotted Horse Registry (ISHR). They register pintos, appaloosas, and the first registry to accept pintaloosas. If her babies come out solid, no problem, they have a hardshipping paper for her solid babies and since she is ISHR registered not a problem. They also have a show point program if you take her to local shows you can get year end awards. To get her registered $35 with no membership or $20 with, and membership only costs $10. Its a good registry and it may just be something you want to look into.

http://members.tripod.com/~spottedhorses/index.html

I agree with those who say registering with WCMHR is a waste of money. I wonder if your pretty little mare could be registered with the PtHA? I would check out http://www.pinto.org to find out!

I'm like Jill and I don't do WCMHR either. They also took my money and run. Didn't get any registration papers, show points, etc...

I also agree $75 is alot of money and as far as I know no body can't get ahold of WCMHR and I believe only one person is running the show, I would be very worred in doing it.

Now I notice that she is a pinto. I use to register all my horses with this registry but I have stopped because I needed to focous on AMHA/AMHR now. It's still a good registry and it might be something you may want to look into. Its called the International Spotted Horse Registry (ISHR). They register pintos, appaloosas, and the first registry to accept pintaloosas. If her babies come out solid, no problem, they have a hardshipping paper for her solid babies and since she is ISHR registered not a problem. They also have a show point program if you take her to local shows you can get year end awards. To get her registered $35 with no membership or $20 with, and membership only costs $10. Its a good registry and it may just be something you want to look into.

http://members.tripod.com/~spottedhorses/index.html
Thanks a lot. I will be looking into the ISHR and the PtHA. Isn't this place wonderful. I know it is great for all, but I am really learning a lot here. Thanks and Godbless!!!Kristy

Latest posts

Back