My main man

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
Sometimes we sell foals as weanlings and later wonder why. This is one of those cases.

I sold Redrock Magic Maker as a weanling colt shortly after winning Top 10 with his dam, Redrock Serena, at the AMHA World Show in 2004. Magic Maker's sire, Brewers Magic Moon, was the most awesome little, refined 27" stallion I've ever seen, but I only had a few foals by him.

Time went by and a few years later I had an email from Magic Maker's buyer wanting to know if I wanted him back. I'd been looking for another stallion as a back up and it didn't take much deliberation to know I wanted Magic Maker to return to Redrock.

He arrived as an untrained and unshown 3 yr old 30" stallion. After only 2 months of conditioning and training, I took him to an AMHA show where he stood Champion Sr Stallion. From there he went to the PtHA World Show where he went Top 10 in both Sr Stallions and Color Stallions. He came home and was retired to become a breeding stallion.

Now, at 6 yrs of age, Magic Maker has taken on Sr stallion duties at Redrock. His oldest foals are 2 yrs of age this year and they are winning in the show ring including AMHA World Top 10's in 2009. He has foals showing and winning this year. Magic Maker has the most incredible neck and he is putting it on his foals. Can you tell I love this horse?
default_wub.png

Pasturepictures2010010.jpg

Pasturepictures2010027.jpg

Pasturepictures2010047.jpg

Pasturepictures2010043.jpg

Pasturepictures2010052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He is beautiful! Crazy how much he looks like my FWF Little Wardance son!

Becky, he is awesome! Those are beautiful pictures too.

You know I loved him from the time he was a tiny baby.

It's so good to see that a horse that looks beautiful in professional pictures is as beautiful or even moreso in his natural state!

Charlotte

You know I'm a huge Magic Maker fan!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I've seen him in person both in condition and groomed for show, and I've seen him in pasture condition, and I have to agree with Charlotte. He's a good lookin' man either way! I'm looking forward to my Magic Maker foal in 2011!!

Your place sure looks good after all of that rain!! Your pond was the perfect back drop.

BTW, he sure did inherit Serena's looooonnng mane and forelock, didn't he?
default_biggrin.png

new_shocked.gif
wow Becky,

I think he is one Fine Fellow
wub.gif
I would love to see his foals.
yes.gif

He is gorgeous and I love the minis who are stunning without being groomed
default_wub.png

Latest posts