My Maggie, before & after.. Got her a little over a year ago

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
Maggie 1 year ago... She almost died, we think caused by parasite damage.

She is a Flying W Farms Blue Boy Magic Man daughter 34", in foal to Little John for 2009 (we hope)

DSC_0130.jpg

Maggie last night at Sunset
default_smile.png
)

DSC_6577web.jpg

DSC_6579web.jpg

DSC_6541web.jpg

Thanks Jill
default_smile.png

She is such a sweet mare. She has learned to shake and bow and

say yes... LOVES her treats.
default_smile.png
)))

~Sandy

She's gorgeous. But...is it just me? She doesn't look at all skinny in the first pic; she looks like she's at a good weight in it.

She is so pretty, i bet the baby is to be just as beautiful too
default_wub.png
. I love them big eyes and expression she has
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
. You can tell from her expression she is one of those who will just cuddle up with you in your arms
default_wub.png

She's gorgeous. But...is it just me? She doesn't look at all skinny in the first pic; she looks like she's at a good weight in it.
Hi MAtt... if you look close, you can see ribs.

She wasn't bought as a show horse, She's a brood mare. She had just had her third colt.

I like my brood mares plump. She was loaded with parasites.
default_sad.png

She IS too heavy now... my fault... I've got them all on a lite diet.. it's helping
default_smile.png

But thanks, she's a lovely girl.
default_smile.png

~Sandy

She's lovely!!
default_wub.png
:wub It always makes me happy to see horses restored back to their former deserved glory!!

Good job!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Hey Kristina.. I am really looking forward to coming, thanks to you and Darlene! ))

Are you coming to regionals?

~Sandy
Hey Sandy,

Yes, I will be at Regionals.... Trailer is packed and horses are almost completely clipped...... We are leaving tomorrow to make the trek down there.... You are going to be there, right? I will be seeing you a lot in the next couple of weeks!!!

See you soon!!!

Kristina

Hey Kristina.. I am really looking forward to coming, thanks to you and Darlene! ))

Are you coming to regionals?

~Sandy
Hey Sandy,

Yes, I will be at Regionals.... Trailer is packed and horses are almost completely clipped...... We are leaving tomorrow to make the trek down there.... You are going to be there, right? I will be seeing you a lot in the next couple of weeks!!!

See you soon!!!

Kristina
Tomorrow!!?? wow

I hate to tell ya this.... It's only 4 hours from me.... hehehehehehe

Have a safe trip! I'll see ya Thursday or Friday.

~Sandy

Latest posts

Back