My liz pics of Little John from Mass. show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
He is an ornery little booger at shows, but very good at home....

I just love him.
smile.gif

Not sure if I'll be showing him anymore,,, he really HATES it.
sad.gif
(

SEMI1.jpg

LITTLEJOHN.jpg

He is stunning
new_shocked.gif
! A very handsome guy, to bad he doesn't like the showing
rolleyes.gif
!

He looks so stunning and mature! He has really grown into himself! Where is time going? It just seems like yesterday I was there at his first shows?

Awesome photos by the way!

Well that sucks! To have a horse that looks like that but doesn't like showing!
no.gif
He looks awesome!

[SIZE=14pt]Again Sandy Beautiful pics![/SIZE]

Lyn

He is so handsome, you made a great choice with him. He is going to do alot for your breeding program.

aktion033.gif
Very nice boy!!!!!

I had one last year who really did not like to show. It was he77 for us all! So he stayed home this year and he is a new man! Such a good boy, with great manners and no more stress, for anyone or horse.

Give him two things, a break from showing and a few maresa. He'll be raring to go next year. He's georgeous!!

Ginny StP

Beautiful pictures Sandy! He just looks great. Our little stallion never liked showing either, and I have the scars to prove it.
biggrin.gif
His get all have a wonderful show attitude though, so you never know.

Jan

He's got such a gorgeous head and neck! The pictures are awesome!!! I bet you can't stop looking at them!!!!

Just look at that gorgeous fella! Maybe a break and some nice ladies will improve his outlook. A long talk about how handsome he is,how he really should share his beauty with others at the shows next year will help.
aktion033.gif

Sandy,

Those Pictures are AWESOME!!!! Little John is GORGEOUS!
yes.gif

We got our Liz pics from the Mass show a few weeks ago and were absolutely thrilled with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back