My little guy - how does he look?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hsrascal

Reaction score
I've posted a few threads about my new guy and I clipped him up today. He's just about 9 months old. It's been 80-85 degrees and he's been miserable so I gave it my best shot. A few "highway marks" but not too bad.

For his young age he was very well behaved, only get a little flustered with his lower legs and ears being done.

I think he has a little belly but I just switched him to a 16% protein so hopefully that will combat some of the bulge.

Other than that what do you think? Sorry there is not better shots/head shots, I was alone so he got tied to the post for pictures.

8384262377_3f7e1fc94a.jpg

8384263569_9564e416fb.jpg

Very cute !! It's so fun to clip and see what's underneath : )

He is a nice colt, I like him a lot, I do not think his belly is too bad, I think he is going to be a stockier type and I think his belly will fit him by the time he is a year old!

Thank you all
default_smile.png

I'm hoping the belly goes away instead of him growing into the belly, but... either way I'll be happy. I love the mini's who have a balance between refinement and substance. Pretty enough for halter, but strong enough to be useful in events

His mom:

twilight%204.jpg

His dad (I think a member here used to own him)

luckyme8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh he is gorgeous. I am so glad you didn't take off his eyelashes. He is so sharp looking! Weeeow
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back