My little girl is all growing up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryHaven

Reaction score
LOL, okay, she's only five months old, but she sure is getting grown up looking. I just weaned her early yesterday, and this is her second time with a halter on being led around, but she always was such a pocket baby that she is taking everything with grace and charm. I still have Diva's head to do, but I had to show off my little Cinamon.

cin10-366x253.jpg

Oh, just had to add.. that is the SMALLEST foal halter we own and still fits her teeny little head. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Rockin, and Karla. Yeah it is so hard to tell what's under the hair. I took some shots of this girl, and Diva yesterday for someone, and after I sent them, I was like, oh man, they just look like little waterbuffalos, lol, there's no way you can see what pretty little girls they are. So I bit the bullet and shaved. I kind of hate to do it with winter coming on so fast around here, but since I'm weaning and halter breaking them anyway, and they're in the barn, I figured I'd just do it. They still have a bit of time before the real serious weather hits (I hope.) This little girl is so fine boned and small too, she looks bigger than she is.

LOL @ bowling ball round, I now have a new nick-name for my little fuzz'ball', I call him the world's easiest keeper. I swear that little horse gets fat on air.

awww she looks beautiful!!! okay where is crunches daughter?? Im dying to see!! :lol:

awww she looks beautiful!!! okay where is crunches daughter?? Im dying to see!! :lol:

Oh, THAT little girl is gonna be a handful when it comes to weaning and halter training, and shaving.. OMG, I'm gonna have to make you come here and help. She is SUCH a character, and a pistol like nobodies business. Pretty as can be, but oh man, a mind of her own to beat the band.

ummm like father like daughter?? LOL. your gonna make me drive to illinois just to see her?? The good thing is if shes as smart as her dad she will be easier then you think to train. Of course crunch has maturity on his side

LOL, poor Kay. Nah, I promise I'll get shots of her soon. It's been so icky, muddy, and rainy cold here lately and since I don't have her in the barn it's harder right now to get a decent day to go out there. I hope she takes after daddy when it comes down to learning, she's such a little momma's girl right now it's not even funny. The couple times I did try to get shots of her the first thing she'll do is scoot around behind that big butted momma of hers. When I go over there to shag her away for a bit, then move back out to get a shot, she's a flash right back behind her. But you know, you can see the devil in her eyes knowing dang well what she's doing, and that it's just to aggravate me, because if I don't have the camera out, she's standing right out in the middle of the pen doing her thing.

Latest posts

Back