My little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albahurst

Reaction score
Even though he is three weeks old, I just wanted to share my new colt with all of you. His name is

Alba Hursts Quite the Ruckus

and he fits his name!

We had to pull this boy since his hind leg was coming out over his head. You all had a hand in saving him and his momma since I read all your posts on what to do in this type situation. So, thank you!

If my photo doesn't come up (since I am having trouble getting photos to post), you can see him on my website:

www.albahurst.com

Actually, I posted about him right after he was born, but now I finally have a picture!

Peggy

ok- the problem I am having posting photos is that the photo icon on the LB pg is not bringing up the address box for me to put the URL address in. It tells me I need a URL address but it doesn't give me a box to put it in. :arg! :arg! Can anybody give me some advice?

PS- Thank you to Michele at RJR for chatting with me and for posting my photo
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
horse-1.JPG

Here you go Peggy! Congrats on your new boy!

Oh yes- he is a Lotso baby and we
default_wub.png
him!

Thanks everyone!

Peggy

About his hind leg- I was hoping I had enough time to reposition it- well, I think it was borderline on the time because when I tried to push it back it did move but it didn't get into the correct position. It actually went from in front of his muzzle to over his head. Well, that scared the gravy out of me. It did help, however, in getting him out. Seems like it moved his hip just enough to loosen up a bit maybe. We did get him out by pulling him out-- luckily he was a very small boy. I think time was working against us and if something like this ever happens again, I will be quicker to check the position of the foal.

Latest posts

Back