My Little Bear is on AMHA honour roll!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dali1111

Reaction score
Well I never thought this would ever happen to one of my horses..I was browsing through the honour roll looking at everyone elses placings when I saw this..First I thought I was dreaming, then I thought it must be a typo, then I checked his points to see if they were right. Then I ran upstairs and could barely get the words out of my mouth before there were tears of joy in my eyes and was out the door to give him, as well as everyone else a giant hug and a few baby carrots. Now I realize this is not an "official" placing as they have to have at least ten points to get the certificate and such but it is the most amazing thing to me. This is his/my/our first honour roll and we are darn proud. This was from only two shows and I have to congratulate my 12 year old brother as well as this is really "his" horse. We only paid $350 for Bear... what other breed can you be top ten with a $350 horse..gotta love the minis. Anyways i'm blabbing but I had to share.

SENIOR GELDINGS 30" AND UNDER18.5 SRF IN COMMAND/ROGER T. SLOBODY SAWMILL STUD

9.5 MCCARTHYS SILVER DOLLAR/LAUREN A. TAUBERT SEE: LAUREN ALLEN-TAUBERT

8.5 ENCHANTED ACRES SIGNIFY/HERMAN & TERI VANDEN BROEK ENCHANTED ACRES

8.0 J & MS HUSKERS ELIJA BLUE/JERRY G HORN OR ANNA B HORN

6.5 LITTLE R DREAM PLAYER/DONITA RASMUSSEN

4.5 GENESIS FIRE FOX/LEONA DOSTAL

[SIZE=12pt]4.0 LORICK LLEA LITTLE BEAR/DALI & YVONNE CAMPBELL [/SIZE]

3.0 DIAMOND B EBONY/PEGGY TILLEMAN

2.0 LA VISTA REMARKABLE WHITNEYS MAGIC/KIMBERLY LAFLEUR

1.5 ANOTHER DIMENSION MR REMARKABLE/JONATHAN S. WHITT JSW FARM

1.5 SLIGO BLUEJAY/PAMELA OR ALEX POTHETES

1.5 SONOITA MEMOIRS UNFORGETABLE/LORI BARILE
bearflower.jpg

Bear's favourite treat. This was taken at a clinic this spring

awehgrey.jpg

An oldie..pardon the fuzzy ears.

IMG_1342.jpg

A boy and his horse..taken at the same clinic.

Congratulations! That's awesome, you should be proud.
default_aktion033.gif
Give Little Bear a hug from me. He is definitely a nice looking guy!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
default_488.gif
He's a very pretty little horse.

Way to go you two that is awesome l'm real happy for you..
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Congratulations, he's beautiful. Who'd thunk when you bought him huh. That probably didn't even enter your mind, now look at him. I bet that sure makes you feel good.....
default_smile.png
TJ

Who'd thunk when you bought him huh. That probably didn't even enter your mind, now look at him.
Thanks everyone. Bear and his sidekick Copper were my first horses. At the time I knew nothing about minis and was only looking for a nice pet. I didn't have much of a selection process..we went to a small farm and I chose the first horse to come up and be interested in me which was Copper and of course he needed a buddy so my brother chose Bear because Bear followed him everywere and wouldn't leave him alone. It was an instant bond between those two. Bear actually wasn't for sale at the time as he had kind of been promised to their two year old granchild.(who probably had something to do with his registered name Lorick Llea Little Bear) but there was no denying the fact there was something special between those two so the reluctantly sold him. Bear is certainly a kids horse, with kids he just relaxes and takes everything in stride. He may not me a perfect halter horse nor is he anything fancy but he's my special little man. He is also one of those horses that "turns on" in the ring.. ears right forward, legs straight, neck bent..yet I can't get him to hold still at home. Thanks for letting me share.

Way to go you two that is awesome l'm real happy for you..
Thanks so much Dawn. We couldn't have done it without all the help from you and the rest of the club.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! Just making it on the list is an accomplishment.

ETA: The last pic finally loaded for me...that picture is a keeper!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, Dali, that is great!!
default_488.gif

That is so awesome! I got a tear in my eyes reading that!

GREAT JOB!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Whooo Hoooo!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back