My latest project

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
Well, this is what I am working on now.  I actually misread the instructions.  I thought it said it was comprised of 20 blocks.  That didn't seem too bad.  So I'm hand piecing up a storm and I realize....wait, that's not right.  This isn't anywhere near being large enough.  Turns out, they didn't mean 20 blocks, they meant 20 of the round circles which is four blocks sewn together.  So, all of a sudden I went from 20 blocks to 80 blocks.  GRRRRR  I've been cutting and sewing for days and only have 27 done.  This is going to take forever.  All those curved seams.  Oh well, it's not like I have anything else to do during the summer.  The pattern is called Job's Tears.  I think it will be really cool once it's done (if I ever get it done).  At first I didn't like the pop of orange, but now that I have several done, I am liking it much more.  I think this will be the quilt I enter in shows next year (assuming I have it done by quilt season...LOL)

IMG_1522.JPG

I love the pattern!!! It's a nice combination of colors with the design!!! You have got patience girl!!!! Love seeing your quilts, they are beautiful

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

I like that pop of orange.  You might want to consider mailing a quilt or two to our large quilt show the end of September.  No prize money for the ribbons, but there is prestige!  If interested, I can send you a form.  I can take responsibility on this end and will pay to return them to you.  They are on display for two days.

Latest posts

Back